Reviews for Backlit
Auteur des Reves chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Ok, so it is a little angsty and I don't usually read angsty stuff, but there always has to be an exception, right?
And it's good. Very good. And the way you wrote it makes everything so ... real and I can almost see all this happening (because we never really got to see how/if those two got together in the show and everyone has just assumed that it might have happened sometime after they were no longer in the same chain of command). But the fact that it might have happened latter rather than sooner seems quite plausible (and so very much like Jack and Sam - I mean ... those two danced around this ... 'issue' for what?At least 8 years?).
Thank you for sharing this with us :)
polomare chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Great idea for a story, and very well executed.

Good job. :D
dpdp chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very nice.
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Liked this little story very much!
Devilish Me chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awesome, loved it :)
ccdsah chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Great story; it's so true to the characters -just like I've always seen them. After "Threads" they've promised each other but they didn't yet get together
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ooh, that was wonderful!
Mandarax chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You rock my world. This was great. Refering to her age, she's not 25 years old and first time though the gate anymore and neither i gating anymore and the way Stargate universe is going, I think I would have wanted to quit too.

Great job. Really. I loved it.

And "so he's probably seeing something that looks like she's starring in an episode of Ghost Hunters right now" - lol that was great, referencing to the guest appearance on the show lol.

Awesome, awesome job. I'd say sequel! sequel! but really, I think it's pretty obvious what happens now. Though I wouldn't be against one. :)
DDs Tea Cup chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Um...sequel please! So cute!
polrobin chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh yeah. I tend to say that a lot about your stuff, but...yeah.

Love it.

Regency chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I was just going to fave this and let that be that, but you realize deserve a review for this one. You hit on everything that's always gotten me about their relationship. Either both leave or neither go. That's what I've always wanted and you made it make gorgeous sense, which is sort of your calling card anyway. I'm gonna end this before I gush any more embarrassingly, but, yeah, this is sweet and hopeful and perfect.
DDs Tea Cup chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Um...sequel please! So cute!
elleelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
aww, they are just so cute.
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
steadfast chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I enjoyed your story. Thanks.