Reviews for The Wheaton Challenge
Sarahlamppost chapter 18 . 8/25/2015
Cute. I liked it. :)
Grrreat chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Omg it was awesome! A word of advice from one BBT fangirl to a begging fangirl: Penny doesn't call people sweetie. Especially not Sheldon XD he's kind of... Mean. So she mostly just rolls her eyes and cracks sarcastic comments. :D it was so good though! I will definitely be reading more
Sode No Shirayuki Ohime-sama chapter 18 . 1/17/2014
This is an AMAZING story! I'm so in love with it! :D
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 18 . 1/5/2014
Awww, Me's really wish I could see his reaction :(
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Wow This seems so un-Sheldon like, then again Sheldon in the show would never really do 'that' but you never know
nessafly chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
I thought this was so cute! The ONLY thing was that I don't believe Sheldon is the marrying type. But this fic was really sweet and fluffy.
Kiteria Faye chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
devious, very devious.
Kiteria Faye chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
kinda interesting.
Luna Nomea chapter 14 . 6/28/2012
1 thing: It must be a redhead thing cause I got red hair and man Sheldon Cooper is a cutie : P
2 things: I knew it was Sheldon last chapter! I just knew it!
3 things: I love this story : )
Luna Nomea chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
I love this story so far! I am only sayin this cause you said to tell you if it happens...Wednesday is new comic book night not Halo night. : )
Guest chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
i know that it is difficult to publish a fanfiction on such a complex character like Sheldon (due to his superiority complex and articulate dialogue) but if you are going to write a fanfiction on Sheldon please be a lamb and keep him in character.
Bimrin chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
By far the best Sheldon centric fic I have ever read. First it leaves L/P together so yay for that, and it explains how Sheldon falls in love which is so rare.

Hope you put out more things for BBT
CC333 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Wow, that was such a good intro. I can't possibly wait to read to read the rest of it. I'm already liking your o/c already. It's odd because the other fanfic I read had a Sheldon/oc theme, and she was a red-head as well! I think I'm liking your Marnie better than the other though

Well, on to the next chappie
farewelljazzs chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
A very sweet story. If I may note though, I felt Sheldon was out of a character a little bit and keeping to his character a bit more would have given another interesting and intriguing layer to this story. Also there could have been more conflict you know? Confusion on both Sheldon's and Marine's part wih their emotions and how they interacted. But of course, this is a light hearted story, so not too serious! Another point would be to integrate more drama, conflict or confusion. It doesn't have to be too serious or deep but I felt in some parts the fluff was a little unbalanced. Good job on this and good luck with your future endeavours.

-Jazz