Reviews for All Roads Lead to Charming
This story and the first story u wrote...was absolutely incredible! Each chapter peaked my interest of how no matter what happened between Jax and Jolene they still love each other and hope they continue to be committed to each other! Please write more stories about Jax and Jolene!
NatalieLynn chapter 10 . 2/15
This is definitely my favorite story in the series so far. You more than made up for the sorrowful end of the last one too. Great writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
I love Jolene. I wish she were really on the show. She is so much better than tara.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
You are the best soa author. You write the best stories!
Bella Ami chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Woman your writing is amazing! I'm crying because I'm so sad it's over. I have you on alert because I never want to miss a thing you write! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!
XoxoX
ba
Superdani4Ever chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I will love you forever because of this story!
THANK YOUUUUUUUU!
carrowg chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Harlee I love you but Jolene is not winning me over with these half assed excuses for staying away for nearly 4 years. It seems as if she is placing most of the blame on everyone but herself. I hope she openly accepts more accountability for staying away and keeping Abel a secret for so long. I kind of agree with Gemma about everyone walking on eggshells and being afraid truly call Jo out on her foolish pride for fear she'll bolt,

But so far so good! As usual you're off to a great start.
Cyper22 chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
This story was JUST as good the second time through!

Thanks again for sharing it with us! I just love these guys.
Cyper22 chapter 9 . 10/30/2012
I just love these guys! It's just as good the second time around!
Cyper22 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
I just love these guys! You have done such a great job with these characters - keeping enough of the original qualities and expanding them to fit together seamlessly! Thanks again for sharing and all the work you put into writing these guys!
Cyper22 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
I just love me some Jolene! Especially when she is beating the shit out of some skank!
Cyper22 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I just love these guys! And Jax getting to spend some time with his little man is just so sweet.

Thanks for sharing this!
Cyper22 chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
All's I can say - (and seem to be repeating) is that this is just as good the second time around!
Cyper22 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
This is just as good the second time through!
Cyper22 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
The second time through is just as good as the first!