Reviews for A Gavinner's Fury
Shibue Miyuu chapter 13 . 7/13
Such a great story! Now I'm officially Klavier and Ema's shipping couple :D
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
LolAya chapter 13 . 6/7
I'm quite new to the Klema fandom, but I'm glad I'm in it and found this gem.
That last part sounded suspiciously like an ending, but I hope it's not.
Will patiently wait for the update!
Ladyrve chapter 13 . 2/11
Nice. Everything is so pleasant now.
Ladyrve chapter 11 . 2/11
I hope things will become cheerful and they sass each other again.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh yessssSSSARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! You didn't forget! Love the latest chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
KYAHHHHH! Finally! Love it! Keep it up!
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Just today I was thinking "Hey I remember reading this really awesome Klavier/Ema fanfic a little over a year ago. I wonder if it ever got updated since then?" Hell yeah it did! I re-read the whole thing but it was worth it. Take as long as you like to update, I'll wait :)
ChaosPanic chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Heeeeeey honey, it's Janice! Long time no chat! We don't talk on whatsapp anymore :( I know you're busy and all, but drop me a line sometime, will ya? It'll make me happy to

And I have to say, OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED IT AND BEGGED AND BEGGED YOU FOR AN UPDATE LIKE THREE YEARS AGO BUT YOU FINALLY DID SO MY LIFE IS COMPLETE 333

And like always, gotta tell you my favourite line of every chapter:

"He grinned at that. "My apologies, fraulein," he said walking with a bit more ease. "I will endeavor to rattle less.""

I have to admit, the Klavier-ghost possession at the crux of Ema's sex sessions was a very VERY close second.

I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire story (had to reread it because masterpieces like this must be enjoyed the way it was meant to be). Have to admit I haven't smiled this much in forever. This story made my day, honey.

Miss ya. Talk to me sometime, alright. I know your life is hectic :)

With lots of love,
Janice
MadFox32 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
You are an absolute genius. I was extremely sad and didn't think that this was going to be continued, but IT WAS. You made my entire night, amazing writer dude XD
Pomme chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Thank you so much for the update! I loved it!
angrypixels chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
yay an update!
RyokoSuzuki chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
They are finally getting along, yes!
I love this chapter, I can't wait to read more!
just4storys chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
thanks for the update. Luv this couple!
Erika chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
Ahhhh! Things are starting to look up! I'm very happy with this development!
UndefeatableEditor13 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
WAIT WAIT WHAT WAHT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! NGOOOOHH This story is getting very good, frankly, and so I would like to know what happens! Normally "marriage before love but getting there" plotlines are the best ones.