Reviews for A Gavinner's Fury
MyDemons47 chapter 13 . 7/30
GODOT! SIIIII, AL MENOS HAY GENTE QUE NO PIENSA QUE HA MUERTO
ShelleyDeScar chapter 13 . 5/21
I NEEDED MORE THAN THIS! WHEN IS HE GONNA SHOW HIS TRUE FEELINGS FOR HER? KLEMA FTW!
Anon chapter 13 . 3/13
*finds story*
*reads story*
*checks last update day*
*sheds tears as I realize I might not get to read another wonderful chapter in the near future*
Obl04960 chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
This story is too good! I hope you update soon ;D
Azure Shine chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
This great Klema fanfict ever! please put more romance and pleaseee~ put lemon! change the rating if you can.
Shibue Miyuu chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Such a great story! Now I'm officially Klavier and Ema's shipping couple :D
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
LolAya chapter 13 . 6/7/2015
I'm quite new to the Klema fandom, but I'm glad I'm in it and found this gem.
That last part sounded suspiciously like an ending, but I hope it's not.
Will patiently wait for the update!
Ladyrve chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Nice. Everything is so pleasant now.
Ladyrve chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
I hope things will become cheerful and they sass each other again.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Oh yessssSSSARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH! You didn't forget! Love the latest chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
KYAHHHHH! Finally! Love it! Keep it up!
Sixteen Vanilla Beans chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Just today I was thinking "Hey I remember reading this really awesome Klavier/Ema fanfic a little over a year ago. I wonder if it ever got updated since then?" Hell yeah it did! I re-read the whole thing but it was worth it. Take as long as you like to update, I'll wait :)
ChaosPanic chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Heeeeeey honey, it's Janice! Long time no chat! We don't talk on whatsapp anymore :( I know you're busy and all, but drop me a line sometime, will ya? It'll make me happy to

And I have to say, OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED THIS STORY I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG I THOUGHT YOU FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVED IT AND BEGGED AND BEGGED YOU FOR AN UPDATE LIKE THREE YEARS AGO BUT YOU FINALLY DID SO MY LIFE IS COMPLETE 333

And like always, gotta tell you my favourite line of every chapter:

"He grinned at that. "My apologies, fraulein," he said walking with a bit more ease. "I will endeavor to rattle less.""

I have to admit, the Klavier-ghost possession at the crux of Ema's sex sessions was a very VERY close second.

I couldn't stop smiling throughout the entire story (had to reread it because masterpieces like this must be enjoyed the way it was meant to be). Have to admit I haven't smiled this much in forever. This story made my day, honey.

Miss ya. Talk to me sometime, alright. I know your life is hectic :)

With lots of love,
Janice
MadFox32 chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
You are an absolute genius. I was extremely sad and didn't think that this was going to be continued, but IT WAS. You made my entire night, amazing writer dude XD
Pomme chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Thank you so much for the update! I loved it!