Reviews for A Gavinner's Fury
Brock's Geodude chapter 14 . 5/14
I thought for sure I'd reviewed this when I read it before but apparently not. This fic is amazing. To be honest I actually didn't like it at first because I didn't think either of them would go quite THAT far, but as it progressed I felt like it became more and more true to their characters.
I've been following this story since it came out and let me tell you this is one of the best fanfics I have ever read in my life. It's always worth the wait. I can't wait for more to come and thank you for writing such a wonderful fic!
Naoko Mint chapter 14 . 1/20
I read the first few paragraphs and thought: "Screw it, let's re-read it again!"

I adore this story, and I try to wait patiently between updates... I do!

Colin at the end, of course he had to show up! But how cocky must a man be to invite himself to a wedding; there's no way Ema did!

Thank you! I'll be patient again, it's extremely worth it! Take care of yourself!
alstroemerial chapter 14 . 1/15
Ah another chapter! This was such a nice surprise notification to see in my email. Even after all these years, your writing is still so special to read. I admit that in between chapters, I tend to forget about it, but within a few paragraphs I remember why I love your stories so much! Even though I'm not as into ace attorney as I used to be, your writing takes me back to why I shipped Klavier and Ema to begin with. It pains me that you ended on such a cliffhanger but I can't wait for the next chapter! Great job as always!
kirbyfan1996 chapter 14 . 1/13
Not one "Objection!" during the wedding? Here I was wondering whether Apollo or Phoenix would challenge this arrangement.
umi amano chapter 14 . 1/13
Hello! I've waited so long for this update! Please please continue this story, can't wait to see their married life!
oDIseA00 chapter 14 . 1/10
OH MY GOSHHHHHHH, I SWEAR I WILL CRY T-T , but I swear too I will kill that stupid man, how could you just get in the wedding like that? Sure he is an asshole .z.
snickermoon814 chapter 14 . 1/7
Those vows were beautiful and so heartfelt-I loved them. This entire chapter was just so warm and happy and I really really loved it. I'm rooting for you, Klavier!

And I don't mind the hiatus-honestly, I'm used to 'em by now. I'm just glad you came back, and I hope you keep writing. This is one of my favorite PW stories.
I was really surprised by the update! The new chapter is great, love how you made the wedding sweet and in character even though the love isn't quite mutual (YET) and I'm really curious what will happen next!
BlackMysticalWolf chapter 14 . 1/7
AAAAAAAH, UPDATE, YES!
I love this story, I'm so happy! Great work, please keep it up!
Azure Shine chapter 14 . 1/7
Wow! long absent but you publish long chapter. this fair i suppose, very good. i still like this story.
TeenageSodaholic chapter 14 . 1/6
Omgggg! Pleaded update quicky! A disaster wedding night and Ema or Klavier making up to one another in some way (cough cough you know what I mean cough cough) is needed. Pls update! The wait is killing me already! I love you!
PokeKid 25 chapter 14 . 1/6
I'm glad you continued this! It's so cute I honestly wanna giggle like a school girl~ great work~ :D
Harhailija chapter 14 . 1/6
Fantastic chapter as always! I can't get over those vows. I was squealing for the entirety of this chapter and might have sworn in some areas. Especially when it came to COLIN, YOU ARROGANT PRICK, WHY ARE YOU HERE. WHO INVITED YOU. NO ONE WANTS YOU. GO HOME
Thank you for posting. Can't wait for the next chapter of this!
oDIseA00 chapter 13 . 7/30/2016