Reviews for The Regiment of Twilight
anonymous chapter 85 . 6/8/2013
wooo update
anna chapter 85 . 6/7/2013
haha I was actually wondering if this story was going to be continued. Well i hope you get an update fast. I still love this story :)
risingphoenix23 chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
loved the Full Metal Alchemist reference
Guest chapter 84 . 12/26/2012
Merry Christmas! And thanks for updating! Still loving the story. Question: Wasn't one of the evil brothers on the 'good guy' side?
Nightwing15 chapter 84 . 12/20/2012
Great hear from you again :)
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 84 . 12/19/2012
Hmmm... I still like my punishment better. Him with Dolphin is much more satisfying. *BRICKED* Anyway, nice chapter. Worth the wait, and poor poor Anaxagoras.
Shadow-StrikeRaven chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This sounds amazing! I am going to have to sit down this weekend and red it non-stop!
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 83 . 10/29/2012
EEE! New character (Maybe)! I want to know what his role is in all this. Please continue!
Guest chapter 82 . 10/22/2012
Very nice! Welcome back.
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 82 . 10/21/2012
Great to read from you again! And it seems to be something here that I should get! I wonder what it is. Please continue soon! 3
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 81 . 9/9/2012
This chapter is... Awesome! First it begins as an nice quiet setting and slowly moves onto being intense. Also, the cliffhanger at the end! Who's this person that knows! *BRICKED* Anyway, please continue! 3
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 80 . 9/2/2012
Happy Birthday then! 3 I'm glad to see this up. Even though I wanted to see Aerrow find Cyclonis and Ace and see their reactions when they saw him, but this is okay. I'm still trying to figure out the inscription in the last chapter. I shall crack that code soon!

Anyway, thanks for posting this up.
Freelancer Nevada chapter 80 . 9/2/2012
EPIC!

Also: Happy Birthday!

*Sends virtual birthday Valkyrie shaped cookie*
Mahou Shoujo Crystalic Katomi chapter 79 . 8/26/2012
O.o I feel... Confused. I have a guess of what that thing is talking about, but it's probably my silly fandom ideas inhabiting my mind. Hope to see what will happen next soon! 3
Guest chapter 74 . 8/21/2012
OMG, they emailed you? I wish they would make your story into another season!