Reviews for The Logical Progression
birdsflyaway chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Absolutely loved this fic! Brilliant!
Coffee Filters chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This is extremely cute. I love how well you fill in the gaps for the movie.
CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAATE chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
The End? Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Quicksilvermad chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Well, now, THAT was an excellent way of weaving these magnificent characters into a believable continuation from the film. One particular touch really resonated with me—Cobb tossing the totem. The fact that it was never really his to begin with always seemed a little wrong to me and his grief and guilt kept him from taking the object that broke Mal's mind and chucking it into a lake. So it was good to see that growth.

You had their voices down so perfectly as well. I'm particularly fond of your Eames.

I'm saving this on my hard drive to go reread later. I picked up a potential continuity flaw (perhaps it's not the one you made—perhaps it is) and I choose to leave the true answer in ambiguity. I like the whole "not really knowing for certain" thing. It makes the work all the more impressive because I know you didn't just throw that last line in there for shock value.

Beautiful work. Thank you for writing it.
ciel en azure chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
that was 'awww...' and 'wow' at the same time...

thanks... this was the first fic i read of arthur and ariadne...

actually you had me with the first chapter... i would have been happy with that...
evansentranced chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
THAT. Was NOT very NICE!

:C

I am so not okay with this ambiguous ending. It was all so happy and everything had worked out and it was all perfect until you made me DOUBT IT. Now I am on the verge of tears! You're so mean! I don't even want to think about it anymore.

Beautiful story, seriously. I loved every moment of it, up until that VERY LAST LINE. :{
NavyBlueHoney chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
I hope you know how crazily brilliant this is. Because it is. And I love how you stuck that last bit with the totem. I am 100% sure this should be a movie.
Kuri333 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is really great. It's quite rear to find a decent Inception fanfic. Yours is far better than that; it could have been a one-shot and I'll be fantastic.

Therefore, I must say, I'm a little scared of reading it further. I'm afraid you'll turn this into something... well, not as nice.

I guess I'll do it tomorrow anyways. Curiosity is just too big.

Cheers!
AnimeSiren chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story. I especially like your detail work, and you have great characterization. Thanks for writing!
Enclarity chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I loved this story! (: I styed up until 5am reading this! Loved the plot of this. It was absolutely adorable.
StarzAngelus chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Dammit. Darn you! How could you leave me hanging like that?

GUH! Must re-read the first chapter!

Great story! :)
StarzAngelus chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Hi! I'm pretty certain that I have not reviewed before but just in case, here it is:

I think this is a wonderful story- the subtlety and description of the characters (that I believe you captured VERY well). I think the plot is unique and interesting... I feel as if you put much thought into your entire story. I love the idea that being in a coma is like being stuck in a dream. Kind of makes you wish that dream-sharing was real...

Anyway, fantastic job so far! I hope that the ending is a happy one. :)
Miss Lyla chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love this fic.I truly do,not only its really beautiful written but it was the first Inception fic I that theres a special place in my heart for it(no kidding).I hate it see(or read in this case)about my dear Athur in pain but I love how you describe the relashionship and the end too.

Kudos for you.

Kisses,
donotreplydeletedaccount chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
"The dreams are beautiful because we compare them to the limits of the real world but if dreams become the constant all it does is turn the real world ugly… and it's not ugly. It's limited and that's for the best."

Now THAT is an awesome line. Nicely put.
naiad8 chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
I adored this story. Very well done!