Reviews for Love, Hate, and Everything in Between
OlyTrop chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Jean come here and let me just fucking slit your throat!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 4 . 6/29/2015
Oh my gosh, that is the cutest way to confess and so perfect for him. Squee!
DemonsNeedHugs chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
Sooooo good! I love how they characters were portrayed and their relationships developed(not just the romantic ones). When Kurt was insecure felt like my heart was gonna stop. i wanted to yell NO Kurt, you're beautiful! This was really well written. the hot parts were steamy and i loved them.
At points they did seem a bit unnatural, in the flow of the story. its not that there should've been less of them, but that there could have been more story in between. Over all this really is one of my favorite fanfics. I love Scott/Kurt! and Lance/Pietro
yuuki.rose.9 chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
I loved this! I was never a big fan of Jean and I adore Kurt. I liked how you added Pietro and Lance into the story. Thank you for submitting this for people to read!
LoveCosmicLace chapter 17 . 11/29/2012
Never read a ScottKurt story before, but this one was a rather well written introductory. Lolz _
HeavensDarkestRose chapter 17 . 7/15/2012
Really good story. it's not a popular pairing but I love almost anyone with kurt. Can't wait for the sequal! or is it alread out? Pm me when you write it if it is not already writen. I'm strange I know. Just wanted to give you props on the story! )

HDR
Lyneel chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
good! :) I have never considered reading about this pairing, but once I started, I actually enjoyed it a lot in your story. They were sweet and caring together and I can imagine their love developing for each other. My concern would be the amount of sexual activities, as they pretty much ended up doing this or that on any occasion, while there are many other things that would seem more natural (or maybe appropriate for a relationship?) in some of the situations. Just my opinion, though.

I also feel a tiny bit sorry for Jane, but she did deserve that. I agree, she needed to move on.

I also don't think that all 4 of them (or 5, including Forge) would pull a low trick like that... Because even if those bastards should have been taught a lesson, it was still rather cruel.

I loved Pietro and Lance here. They made a lovely couple :)

Great work, and thank you for taking the effort to write this story! :)
ImperfectPerfection72029 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
Ooh, that's a nice good morning! I apologize for the many reviews that are coming your way!
ImperfectPerfection72029 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Yes, Kurt, because telling the guy that you like that you "enjoy being stroked" anywhere by him is totally subtle, bro. XD
ImperfectPerfection72029 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oooh, Jean! First you ruined my childhood by existing in Evolution. Then my current teenhood when you had to steal Logan from Rogue! And now, when I'm reliving my childhood with fanfics of my OTP for the cartoon by taking Scottie from Kurtsie! For shame, young lady, for shame!

Hahaha, love this start! Wonder why Kitty's there.
Citrusfruitful chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
OH MY GOD!

I remember reading this fic when you first published it..and I anxiously waited for the next chaps...until I lost the link.

About two years later, here I am, searching up random M rated Evolution fics *shot for being perverted*

AND I FOUND THIS AGAIN

WITH 17 CHAPTERS

THIS IS HEAVEN

I LOVES YOU
Silver rain chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Jean is a bi-otch
Silver rain chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
There needs to be more Scott and Kurt love stories. They're like my favorite couple. Also love the fluff in this chapter.
SamHAS chapter 17 . 4/11/2012
It wasn't what I expected, I'll give you that.

It was a nice story, but some of the grammar issues confused me in the first few chapters- less as the story progressed.

And before you hunt me down- when I read an already completed story, I usually only review on the last chapter. It's less stressful for me. If I was following this, from the last chapter I read, and then every chapter afterwards, I review.
Xiard Vron chapter 12 . 4/6/2012