Reviews for Jealousy is a Sin
NamelessSaint chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aww...Alice should have kissed her.
MagicMaxxy chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
what the hell. this is just ... wat happened to that amazing story?
CharlemagneGrey chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
pls continue!
MagicMaxxy chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
llllloooove it best evar but are alice and tarant gonna get together?
deathroman13 chapter 7 . 10/12/2010
good chapter :)

and now I am curious... :D
Niphuria chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Nice quote and use of the quote in this chapter.

I do agree that the letters are a bit like "Gothika" in that Mirana may or may now know what she did, but it's a pretty neat plot turn!

We'll see how things go from here. For a first story you are doing pretty well, I think!

As for writer's block, I feel your pain! I have a bit of that going on, too. It really stinks.

For you - hmmm...I don't know for sure. I do know that I'd like to see all the main characters, Alice, Tarrant, and Mirana work together to overcome this and for Alice and Tarrant to come together to help Mirana, since neither wants to see her do this to herself. Perhaps Alice and Tarrant can be good friends, and Mirana can see that and then begin to examine herself and slowly come out of her self-hurting? Maybe some psychological thinking from all of them can make for an interesting analysis of Mirana and where she should go from here.

Just a thought! Nice chapter! :)
Mafsarhet chapter 5 . 9/28/2010
Hmmm...I don't know what to think of this story just yet. It's interesting in a way, yet odd. Everybody is out of character and almost seem to be on drugs.

Alice is WAY above and beyond, despite hormones! But we'll see where this goes.

As for an earlier review...I don't believe for one moment that anyone's fave pairing can be "threatened" by anything; certainly not a fanfic here or there. No one story has that much power.

But that said, this could work, perhaps.

However, there are a couple of very "trendy" aspects to this. The names on Mirana's arms are very "Gothika" and remind me of today's kids' fave sparkly vampire shows.

And Alice is a convenient scapegoat with Tarrant blaming her for Mirana's decisions to cut. Mirana is a grown woman and a Queen. She'll need to come into her own and not lay all blame at Alice's feet, in my opinion.

I'll still read on for now. I'm interested enough to want to see a bit further and see where this goes!

But I love the Karl Marx Quote. Nice touch, authoress! Nice touch! I love how you centered the chapter around it. That was very well done. Good luck!
MercedesAria chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
I'd like to see a bit of the history either between Mirana and Tarrant or of each individually, if there is any. :D Looking forward to an update.
MagicMaxxy chapter 6 . 9/27/2010
alice should see thse and run out and get really depressed tarrant tries to comfort her but she tells him shes a monster

like saying shes stupid to think he could love her than she should run away and hide in the woods

-halice power
MagicMaxxy chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
i find alice very out of character i was hoping maybe alice would be sweet than jealous
Sarcastic Musician chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I just caught up on this story it's really good. Please continue.
101 giraffes chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
This is a very good story. stay in touch! ;)
RoxyMoron chapter 5 . 9/20/2010
woah did not expect her to cut alice in her arm. Keep it up!
RoxyMoron chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Wow...That was great imagery with Mirana cutting. It was beautiful.

Always awaiting an update,

RoxyMoron
Mercedes Aria chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
It so nice to see a T/M story again. I do hope you continue. ;)

As to the previous reviewer, we all have our likes and dislikes in fandoms, whether canon or not. Some choose to write as close to canon as possible and others don't. To critize someone for taking Alice out of character for the sake of a pairing is a bit ridiculous when you consider how often she is taken out of character for the sake of the Alice/Hatter pairing. Alice would never act as indecent/Mary Sue-rish as so many portray her in order to force their pairing to be canon. It's one thing not to like a pairing or the way a writer tells a story, but let's be honest about it. If you also critize Halice writers for taking Alice OOC then I concede you have a very strong point here. Otherwise, it just looks as though two people feel their preferred pairing is being threatened.

The point of fanfiction is for the fan to express their fantasy and love for a fandom in their own way, whether anyone else agrees with it or likes it. No matter how well written is story is or how in character a writer writes, Tim Burton is not going to "see the light", take someone's Halice or Tarrant/Mirana, insert any other pairing combo, story and make it into a movie, thus making the pairing canon.

Sorry about hijacking your review, Kylie. Keeping writing- it's the only way to grow as a writer. :D