Reviews for Seducing Harry Potter
Guest chapter 23 . 8/13/2019
Awww, that was really nice. I'm glad I read it. hearts
Guest chapter 20 . 8/13/2019
Ahh, so the Slytherin chickens have come home to roost...
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2019
Idk why but I'd always have thought of Harry as being a top with occasional "trips" as bottom. With Draco I could see them switching out more equally, though.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2019
Maybe I'm just not catching the flow of time right but it seems like all these guys are moving way too fast. But...that could just be me.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2019
Not sure whether it's intentional or not but it's coming off as just one big game for Draco and Blaise. Their dicks seem to be involved but not so much anything else. I kind of want to see Harry and Neville turn the tables on them and either prank them to hell and back or give them a superb run for their money.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/13/2019
Draco seems to just keep physically pulling and pushing Harry around like he's a ragdoll and it's getting annoying. He's pawing and grasping and pushing and pulling...poor Harry's skin is going to crepe up.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2019
(*psst: Harry is too big - he's a 17 year old grown-ass young man, btw - to sit in Draco's lap like a puppy...)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2019
Wait, I thought in the first chapter that Draco had a private room with private bathroom...now alluvasudden he's...in a dorm?
seulbear chapter 7 . 6/9/2019
ok that was intense
seulbear chapter 4 . 6/9/2019
really, a fruit?
seulbear chapter 3 . 6/9/2019
malfoy honey, just calm down
seagullpotato chapter 23 . 10/16/2018
I love this story! Draco’s personality was on point and I found Neville and Blaise’s relationship so endearing even though I usually don’t enjoy Blaise/Neville. I can’t believe you didn’t include the proposal though! I never thought about Lavender Brown trying to work for the Prophet but now that I read it in this fic it’s a headcanon that I stan! I also enjoyed the light bondage
Guest chapter 23 . 6/10/2018
So cute! I love that Harry got the upper hand over Draco too but he should've made him wait longer
Unknown chapter 4 . 5/14/2018
Really?
Draco wishes he was a FRUIT?!
That was so funny that I laughed for a full minute.
Unknown chapter 3 . 5/14/2018
AWW
Draco is so smooth, Harry's reactions are so funny.