Reviews for Kingdom Hearts: Keeping an Oath
Pale18 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
This is so much more... serious, believable, and deep than other stories I've come across. Sure, I have no complaints on fluff stories, but this just grabs me at the heart strings. I'm sad there isn't any more... (sigh). Great job! _
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
I like how you made Roxas love Xion at the end. They're really made for each other. I love your writing btw. And please continue this! :D
sky of c-o-l-o-r-s chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Roxas and Xion are my favorite couple too. This is awesome dtory so far! Can't wait to read more of it!
RoxasDatDosh chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
First off, I'd like to say just how impressed I am with this AS* so far. Personally I find it hard to write in first person and I give you praise for that. I've read both the first and second chapter and found myself desiring more to read. As for the story; I haven't seen many RokuShi that are AS, and not AU* or just blown way out of proportion. I know it's hard for people to remain in character for their fics to fit what they want; but I'm glad to see you're not one of those people who bastardize a characters personality to fit their own fic needs. Awesome job so far; I really hope to see more of this in the future.

RoxasDatDosh.
The Samurai Prince chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
This looks interesting! :) I have to say, I have been in a RoxasXXion mood lately. X)

I hope you update soon! I love to see where this goes! :D
adiosToredor chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
C'mon Roxas! You know you love her!
ChaosAngel4us chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I like it. Roxas/Xion has always been my favorite pairing, more so than Sora/Kairi or Roxas/Namine. I never really liked Namine, to be honest... The plot idea about having Roxas fight to bring back Xion. Dang, curses I didn't think of it first! Just kidding. I have my own Roxas/Xion story planned out, but this story is really good so far. (SQUEE! It's OATHKEEPER!) hehe, I like that keyblade. It's pretty. Anyway, excuse my ADD-ness and I will patiently await the next chapter. Barely, but I will attempt to wait.
Cori Shadowfang chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Fight scene next chapter, huh? Nice. Again, you've done a really good job on explaining how Roxas probably felt on his mission. You did pretty good at avoiding grammer mistakes, except for the fact that Organization should probably be capitalized. Anyways, keep up the good work!
warrior of six blades chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
nice job on this chapter.I can't wait for the fight between roxas and riku.
NagiraAkisa chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Wow. That's a lot of thanks. U're welcome. That's what we fan fiction writers do. Write, Read and Review.

Homework always prevent us from writing. Especially when a final exams is coming. Dang I hate it...

Back to story...

That paragraph is so touching... (shed a tear) And so true. Letting one's love go is uber hard... Why do we have to let go, can't we keep them?

Oathkeeper! I luv that keyblade. Its so beautiful. And Oblivion is cool! Oathkeeper for keeping the oath with Xion and Oblivion for sending all nobodies, dusks, heartless, etc to the oblivion. YAY!

I think both Roxas and Xion have feelings. Maybe a tiny part of Sora's heart is inside them.

RIKU! Why do you have to show up! darn it. Now Roxas cant free Kingdom Hearts and fulfill Xion's request...

Update Soon! But dont make yourself stress.
DarkmoonTenshiAzara chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
Wow... I love how you wrote this story so perfectly! You give an in depth description of the characters' thoughts and everything. That is the kind of author I want to be, but I am nowhere near that level yet.
Sky Zephyrus chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
You did a good job on this chapter. I really like the part where you have Roxas describes what does his keyblades symbolize. Thanks!
Sentinel07 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Another great chapter! Well done! Looking forward to the fight between Roxas and Riku. Normally, I don't really like first-person stories, but I can honestly say that this is off to a great start.

By the way, keyblade is one word.
PhantomGirl12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Cool chapter! Please update soon!
talkstoangels77 chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Dun-dun-dun...I think we all know who that is!