Reviews for Chance Encounters
LostInSpace33 chapter 28 . 6/6
What an awesome story! I can't believe I only just found it now.
Suzymeinen chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
What a sweet little love story! Sometimes you just need a nice sappy story with lots of love and lemons and a few spots to make you cry and think of your own loved ones. Great work!
Gyllene chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
I know I've read this before but I want to say that you did an awesome job writing your first lemon!
jules3677 chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
Twenty-eight chapters of luvve. It certainly went fast. Thankfully you managed to keep the events in tandem with the pace of your story. It was funny to read an Eric who was so totally devoted to Sookie from the moment he saw her. You crafted the Eric character well, he had none of the hang up that the canon Eric carried. His delight in Sookie & his instantaneous commitment to her was a pleasing read. Your evil Bill hit all his marks with a humiliating downfall ... always a plus to read how he fail to move on & becomes the joke of the story. Nice to read a confident Sookie who embraced what was happening to her rather that a Sookie plagued with self doubts. Thankyou for the lovely story.
Danikae chapter 28 . 10/29/2013
Love it you need a sequel like 3 years in the future.
realjena chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
Great story hon! Love it! Funny, sweet, sexy... perfection!
realjena chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great first chapter! Totally hooked!
Tiggy318 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Fantastic story! Loved it!
ladyholiday chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Was that SoA Opie? I love him so...
AmandaNorthman chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Ah, I love this kind of happy ending. But the complication with Bill is.. I don't know, not quite intense? I'd love to see Bill hurt Sookie lil' bit more and Sookie fight him more and then Eric came and boom. Yeah, something like that. Haha. Still, I love your story so much it hurts when I finished. Geez!
Please keep writing, especially Sookie & Eric thingy. Looking forward to read your new stuff. Anyway, just check out your Twitter, gorg! Let me follow you, for crying out loud! *hugs*
Guest chapter 28 . 11/22/2012
i love the viking and his family
ncmiss12 chapter 28 . 11/8/2012
Awesome end to this story! I got behind on my reading and just got caught up. I reread it from the begining! Loved the happly ever after. I would love a one shot of Bills trial and how long he gets in jail!
Amerante chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
Great story. I really loved this Eric and Sookie. To picture Eric being so lovable makes my heart smile.
Amerante chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
This is a great chapter, very sweet. Loved their gifts to each other - so thougtful.
Amerante chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
Eric is such a sweetheart. What a great proposal.