Reviews for Chance Encounters
realjena chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
Great story hon! Love it! Funny, sweet, sexy... perfection!
realjena chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great first chapter! Totally hooked!
Tiggy318 chapter 28 . 7/8/2013
Fantastic story! Loved it!
ladyholiday chapter 23 . 1/19/2013
Was that SoA Opie? I love him so...
AmandaNorthman chapter 28 . 12/25/2012
Ah, I love this kind of happy ending. But the complication with Bill is.. I don't know, not quite intense? I'd love to see Bill hurt Sookie lil' bit more and Sookie fight him more and then Eric came and boom. Yeah, something like that. Haha. Still, I love your story so much it hurts when I finished. Geez!
Please keep writing, especially Sookie & Eric thingy. Looking forward to read your new stuff. Anyway, just check out your Twitter, gorg! Let me follow you, for crying out loud! *hugs*
Guest chapter 28 . 11/22/2012
i love the viking and his family
ncmiss12 chapter 28 . 11/8/2012
Awesome end to this story! I got behind on my reading and just got caught up. I reread it from the begining! Loved the happly ever after. I would love a one shot of Bills trial and how long he gets in jail!
Amerante chapter 28 . 6/5/2012
Great story. I really loved this Eric and Sookie. To picture Eric being so lovable makes my heart smile.
Amerante chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
This is a great chapter, very sweet. Loved their gifts to each other - so thougtful.
Amerante chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
Eric is such a sweetheart. What a great proposal.
Amerante chapter 21 . 6/5/2012
WOW! WHAT A BITCH! What is she talking about when she is refering to 'family money'? She must be delutional to think she still has a voice in the family. I hope Max cut's her off completely.
Amerante chapter 13 . 6/5/2012
This just keeps on getting better. I love this story.
Amerante chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Eric's comment to Bill was perfect! I will love him even more now. Bill is just a waste of space.
Amerante chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Hot, hot, hot for their first night together. I love them together.
Amerante chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
This is so much fun to read. Always loved Laf.
863 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »