Reviews for Chance Encounters
mindy781 chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
That was perfect. Those lemons were amazing absolutely amazing. I like the stripping as they walked up the stars. I like that she asked him too stay. I can't wait to see what sookie thinks.
mindy781 chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
Wow, what tease. Can't wait o read the next chapter.
mindy781 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
The sparks are flying. I like how Eric was open about his feelings and sookie didn't run for the hills. There kisses are electric.
mindy781 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
So glad he broke the rules. Can't wait for their date!
mindy781 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I love that Eric was brought to his knees and was nervous. Too cute. Can't wait to read more.
maarit chapter 28 . 11/27/2011
Ooh-kay! Read this one non-stop and I love it! Great job! Lovely humour and fluff!
maarit chapter 8 . 11/27/2011
Oh shit, I love this!
themightyeskimo42 chapter 28 . 11/16/2011
Great story!It was so cute :)
Chelle6599 chapter 28 . 11/2/2011
This story was an absolute delight...sweet, sexy, and the perfect daydream. I loved it and it is going into my favorites to reread when I need a sweet and gooey pick-me-up:)

Now I'm off to read Spellbound...which I hope to see updates to soon;)
Chelle6599 chapter 15 . 11/2/2011
Wow! Fan-freaking-tastic chapter! I love Eric's place, and of course, I loved their alone time.

Oh! Most importantly...I love your taste in music! Every Screaming Trees album retains a place of honor on my ipod (plus I saw them in 96 or 97 at Lollapoluzza...Mark handed me a hemp brownie, lol). Strangely, I don't have this album but will remedy that asap! Love his voice!

Reading on:)
Chelle6599 chapter 12 . 11/2/2011
So I just found this late last night and started reading it this morning and have to say how much I'm loving the angst-free fluffy goodness! They are so sexy and loving that it has put a real smile on my face.

Time for me to take a short break, but I'll be back to continue reading in a few and hopefully I'll remember to review every couple of chapters!

Love it:)
Chipndalegal chapter 28 . 10/13/2011
Beautiful ceremony, very intimate and romantic and sweet. I think you did a great job of telling a story about love at first sight and how they were a perfect fit for each other right from the beginning. Vampire Eric holds my heart, but this human Eric had his charms as well. I am a sucker for a happy ending and you gave us just that with the birth of little Max. I enjoyed reading this story very much.
Chipndalegal chapter 27 . 10/13/2011
Well their whole relationship has been a whirlwind, so it is no surprise that their wedding planning went so well and they are finally about to do the deed. I love how happy Max is. Sookie and Eric's wedding gifts to each other were perfect. Beautiful chapter. I am sad that I only have one more to read and then it will be over.
Chipndalegal chapter 26 . 10/13/2011
Awful that psycho Bill hurt Godric and Sookie, but he got what he deserved in the end. So sweet how Eric was standing vigil at her bedside in teh hospital. What great news! A beautiful grandbaby on the way for Max!
Chipndalegal chapter 25 . 10/13/2011
"You kind of just made me the happiest girl in the world"... that is a great line. Happy, indeed. That was a beautiful proposal. I love that he asked Lafayette and Jason for her hand. I also really like the very vampire Godric-like qualities that you are giving dog Godric. Hate that Bill is such a whack-a-doo and I know he will try something really bad again. I just hope that Eric stops him before he hurts Sookie.
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »