Reviews for Chance Encounters
mainemom32 chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
I have been off FF for a bit so I was excited to find this little gem. Thanks so much for sharing :) Looking forward to more!
Bite me Eric chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
I soooooooooo love this story

Stupid bill I loved what Eric did :-). Cant wait for more
Kure-ji Faia chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
This is awesome!

Please continue it! :)
iamAbbiNormal chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
Oh yes how I agree with you about life being stressful enough, and while you said writing this story is an escape for you, reading it is an escape for me. And thank you for that. But don't forget you do balance everything out really well so while there is fluff and stuff you balance it out well with the rest of the peanut butter. So thanks for that, keep it up and UPDATE soon...please!
GabrielleBlue chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Oh my! Nice speech there from Eric. Move him in with Sookie, marry them off in 5 chapters as far as I'm concerned and then write happy chapters.

God, I love stories that are angst-free, since CH really knows how to complicate things. (I sincerely hope that when the series is over she'll write a book about Sookie (vamp form please) and Eric and their easy-going relationship and just skip the crap)

Oh, and yes, I'm with SookieEriclover - Bill needs to eat some dirt. :D
SookieEriclover chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
hahaha no angst please i am loving this ...please keep up the lemons and ugh bill needs to get his ass kicked by eric lol...just a suggestion:P thanks for the post!
kitlina chapter 9 . 10/4/2010
well well well, the littl had to make an appearance, that was not good for his ego I suppose, I could marry that man too, if I wasn't already married and if he weren't a gazillion miles away and other more ifs for that matter. thanks for updating please do so again soon
TeaCupHuman chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
And Northman comes off the top rope landing a big elbow to Compton's head! Beau-ti-ful.
GaijinVamp chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Great speech by Eric defending Sookie. Bill is such a slimeball.
Vane3131 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
I love the reason you are writing this story . I would like them to be happy too. Great chapter
sluggysmom chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
They are so sweet! I'm with you on the angst factor!
ILoveVikings chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
LOVED THIS CHAPTER! HA Eric told Bill off! YES!

I love the fact that this story will mostley light and fluffy, so a big Viking hug for that!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
LovelyLoner7 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
You are absolutely right! They are like peanut butter and jelly...and I just want to eat them up! I love the way Eric was able to handle Bill in the market. What was even more amazeballs was Sookie not waxing psycho on Eric for defending her! I guess I'm probably going to end up saying this in every review, but...Thank you for giving us a mature Sookie! *hugs*
Northwoman chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Well, I am happy to have another chapter of this and hear that the muses are singing for you. There are lots of fun things yet to come with the Sookie's friends getting to know Eric a bit, other than Lafayette. Then there is Pam and her reaction when she meets Sookie. The club opening is coming up. I am on the no angst bandwagon. Real life sucks enough.

"You're right, honey. I'm not interested in you seeing other women, either." This just killed me - hilarious.

I love the nervous, adorkable Eric too! And that he told off Bill.
leighpom chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
I am so loving this story.

I loved the picaso page. Great pics!

I can't wait to read more.

Way to go! Terrific writing!
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »