Reviews for Chance Encounters
OldAsDirt chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
I like this Sookie. She is smart and beautiful and can sing. Hot mamma! No wonder Eric is smitten. Look forward to next update.
ILoveVikings chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
ACK! You are EVIL for ending it right there! EVIL I SAY~
ILoveVikings chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
AWESOME! OMG LOVE La LA~ he cracks me the hell up! TOo funny that Eric and Laff have known each other for a while!
bookluver07 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
"I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" Update soon please!
TeaCupHuman chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Fantastic date night! Bring on the lemon parade!
sluggysmom chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Looking forward to the next chapter!
sluggysmom chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
These two are adorable!
svmfan1 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Can I just write how much I like this kind of role change. Sookie being the seductress, flirting, singing, whooing Eric. He is so captivated by her and she still manages to do it innocently? Great chapter, felt the chemistry and look foward to more.
Missus T chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
oh yay! I think I read the first chapter and then lost this! Great update! OH the next chapter should be a doozy! Great song choice at the end - I love that she sang that song for him!

OMG so funny that he knows Lafayette!
pinkygirl01 chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
that was awesome! can't wait for the next chapter!
pinkygirl01 chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
fantastic chapter, really love the chemestry between Sookie and Eric. I thought it was crazy that they are both friends with Laf but never knew each other! :)
Vamp Winter chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
that was great! love the song choices :)
bloodyblond chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
I've long been under the impression that Confident Eric is the sexiest creature ever, but your stuttering, nervous one is certainly in the running for that title.

Songs were awesome, Heart's especially, I love that song. Now your story is not only a treat for my eyes, but my ears as well.

No complaints for the ending here, I've always felt that the anticipation was half the fun.
Silver Moon Goddess1 chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
I'm enjoying this so far thank you

*silver moon goddess
Slayerskey chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
OMG! I cant wait. Update soon!
863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 .. Last Next »