Reviews for Say Something
Amethyst Beloved chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Hello friend! I don't usually read crackships, but I wanted to see what you envisioned for Peter and Sav. I like the bi-curious feel of this fic. My favorite part? The way that you kind of predicted Triles! First when Peter told Sav to "Go ahead". OMG, I will forever have feels when I hear that phrase. And then you had Peter kissing him back after Sav broke away! I really loved that part. Did you think of this fic after watching the Season 13 finale?
StormLongbottom chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Hott sex. And Sav was perfectly written with what he say before anal. However, the convo with Anya is somewhat unrealistic. There is no emotion there at all. There would be more shock between both as they dated a lot.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I like it so far keep it up :)
LordeIsMyQueen chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love it! :D Team Pav or Seter forever! 3
SturbangeRotrum chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I'm late. So sue me.

It was so hot, and...err...*systematically repeats all previous compliments due to lack of originality.

Now...wonder where that DeclanFitz is...
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
loved it! ur great at smut and slash my friend.

like taht little idea u through in.. Alli and anya.. I want someone to do a drew slash with like K.C or riley.. jsut throwing that out there]

Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/20/2010

Both characters were hot but having the fic in first person, of course we get to really get into Sav's mind and he see how hot Peter is!

That sex scene was fantastic!

I loved every word and could feel the heatness steaming off my computer screen!

Marinex2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I freaking love you! Hurry it up with more of these slash! (; can you try and write a declanxeli one? Please please please? I'll be your bestesttttt friend ever!3
Zephyr Hearts chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"Dude, how many times do I have to say it?" He asked chuckling. "Fuck. Me."

Ahhh! i love this line, it was written as usual, and everything was just oh so great! KUDOS! *adds to fave's*
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
oh god... I am so proud of you! You have taken Peter and Sav to a whole new level... I love you!