Reviews for Family Reunion
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Because of this fanfic i watched Machette...and my god...i LOVE it! But i must disagree with you.
I agree She should be Cougars mum but Machette should be his uncle. The guy Antonia Banderaz plays in Desperado should be his Dad. Trust me if you watch Desperado you'd agree :)
CovenantGirlLoki chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Just a suggestion: jensen wakes with his head ponding to the sound of gun shots. Rushing down stairs he looks out side to find Cougar and She having a shooting comp, but he cant find the target which turns out to be a mile away
Just a suggestion but seriouse i am now in love with this story but i must ask, what did cougar say at the end?
Sensula chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Really cool. Never seen Machete, but now I want to. Can't wait for more.
Nikki.Neurotic chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
This is awesome! Jensen should get a hit on max and they all end up on a mission together where Jensen has to do some major hacking. He has to jump over roof tops and through a window to get to the systems main computer then has to shut off the alarms and hack into the system to open certain doors and whatnot but an armed group come at them by surprise so Jensen has to fight as do the rest of them...I hope you continue this story!
LsAngel chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
*pokes* Are you going to complete this story? It's really good so you should.
Auds1978 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
That's funny and I would love to see some more testing of Jensen.
Teldra chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
Would love to see more of this :)
BuffyRowan chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
OMG, I /love/ this series! Really, you have got to keep going. Jensen already said his niece reads comic books about Machete and She, can't you just see him trying to get them to autograph one for her? Or maybe turning the laptop while Skyping with her? And Pooch's "Mexican power amplifier" is so hilarious!
whimsycality chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
This story made me cackle, loudly. :D
fangface-123 chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
This is amazing~! Wow I wish I could write as well as you... or at least have some of your creativity...

Oh please update when you can! I just love seeing an over protective Machete! XD
fierynightangel chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
OMG, YOU HAVE SO GOT TO CONTINUE THIS!
tempestquill chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Okay, so when Jensen wakes up the next morning he is half-naked in the bed, alone and Machete is sitting in a chair by the window, facing Jensen's direction and sharpening his machete with a whetstone. Jensen gulps. Oh and Cougar was dragged off by Luz for some reason. Gah... And maybe Machete asks Jensen is he's pissed himself yet, and Jensen asks him if Machete's cracked that machete over Jensen's skull... And then Cougs shows up just in time to maybe prevent any possible bloodshed, and Machete says something about Gringos... Oh and are you gonna have Jensen introduce his sister and niece to Coug's awesome family?

I can't wait for more! Got ya on story alert and this is freaking hilarious. And Clay would totally fangirl over Black Mamba if they were introduced... *g* And I love how Pooch is just SOOOOO freaking intimidated...
pixiestix16 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
oh this made me so unbelievably happy. i am over the fucking MOON for this story. i just can't get enough...

... which, you know, is a polite version of me demanding for more. please?

pixie
animefreak44 chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
AHH itz so cute! i want some more PDA in front of Cougs dad. wonder wat he would do...hmmmmm
sivanshemesh3 chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
More please.

Maybe if Cougar's father will try to greed him, to see if money will do to him more than love... just a thought.

Thank you for writing it.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

Sivan Shemesh