Reviews for I Wish
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nope, no happy ending, but lessons learned maybe.
mara lena chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I find myself looking for older stories these days and this One was exactly what i needed. Well written, angsty, showing a side of Kate we did not see very often during the first couple of seasons - put differently: a great fic. Thank you.
Marjorie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
omg, I liked this story and was really looking forward to reading more when I realized it was done. wow, such a good story and such good writing that it's a shame not to continue it.
nixer chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Well, it's awesome! And I'm glad you're one of the fans who saw that she was going to tell him she liked him - not that she was going to run away to the Hamptons with him. I mean, maybe she would have, maybe she wouldn't, if he asked again, but that wasn't what she was going to say.

I think the angst in this is perfect. I only got into Castle this spring so I watched every episode one after another and it was great to counter-act the angst of 'A Deadly Game' with the lightness and friendship and resolution of 'A Deadly Affair'. Must have been terrible to be a fan in real time!

I wish you'd done a sequel to this, with Castle driving back to Manhattan and turning up on her doorstep.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Brilliant, I love it. It is so sad, but so amazing! You did very well writing this! I think the non happy ending was perfect, though it broke my heart completely! I loved the part about him knowing her state of mind, simply by listening to her voice, it was really sweet!
Mathmel chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
How sad! But great job! :)
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You portrayed the tension of their moment so well. Thank you for making it hurt. Thank you for showing us a broken Kate who is also determined not to be broken. I enjoy seeing that. I wish there was more to it.
Kindcaidlyn chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
So sad! Great job though.
justcrazy chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
oof, that was angsty goodness. love all the physical details you put into his emotions - I could see it in front of me. nice job!
Rosie-not-Rose chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'm liking this. I really hope that the season two finale is addressed between them at some point - even if it's just Castle finding out about it from someone other than Beckett. I really want to see his reaction!
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
:O

brilliant. but yeah - not a happy ending... i can't decide whether i like that or not... but either way - it's great :)
Minal chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
loved it

Pls continue
ggfan chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Loved it. you write angst very well!
GrissLittleGirl chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Ouch!

It made my heart hurt as much as Castle's.

Excelent story, absolutely in character and I agree it is complete as story.

Great angst!
tridecalogisms chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
amazing, i loved the tone of it and just the entire thing really, beautifully written, i absolutely loved it!