Reviews for I Wish
SSW chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is heartbreaking, heartwrenching, but honestly so them that I read every single word. As I always do with anything you write, before and after we became co-authors. There were lines in here - such as the one about him hating the line she'd spoken - and the line about her fallin - that were amazing.

And yes, this did feel finished, particuarly because it didn't have a happy ending.

Monday, really, cannot come fast enough. It cannot. Really, it cannot. And I honestly don't know what in the world is going to happen, only that it better happen and happen now.
No Longer Publishing Here chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I like this as a one shot. No, it wasn't a happy ending, but such is life sometimes, right? I think it works. While I'd certainly welcome future chapters if the muse so strikes, I don't think they're a must.

This is a nice sentence: 'Because even he was adult enough to acknowledge that Kate Beckett, as hard as she was to get to know, she was even harder to forget." It is simple, bittersweet and perfect.

Lovely.
Toto chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Don't stop there! He needs to drive into the city and see her. Please? :) Pretty please?
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Not every story needs a happy ending, that's doesn't happen in life so why should it always happen in writing. This is a great story and I think it works wonderfully by itself. This story is very much an end, but also very much a beginning and I like that feel.
ss-sunset chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Thanks for posting this story. I thought it was great. Not every story needs a happy ending. Life just isn't that way some times.
Divinity84 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I could see it happeninjg just like that too. Wow, very angsty & very well done. :)
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Thank you for not making Castle the bad guy. He was trying to do the right thing but it seems many people blame him for leaving. Once again we can only wish this phone call ready took place. Thanks!
ArafelSedai chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
ya know...it's odd when something all angsty actually feels good isn't it?

All twisty...just like the show is right now. Sorta feels cathartic. :-/

HA...take that Castle!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It's a great one-shot...I got tears in my eyes! But I do wish you'd continue it. I like happy endings. lol
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Definitely not a happy ending, but as you say you will be writing something else soon. I like how you said "I like you, Rick," she said. "A lot. And right now… I wish I didn't." Talk about pain.
phalangesbyfive chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I love this line "... Kate Beckett, as hard as she was to get to know, she was even harder to forget." I think that is so true and just a great sentence altogether.

Though the ending isn't happy, I don't see why it wouldn't be considered complete. It seems to stand on its own just fine. I loved it.

I wouldn't be opposed to more, of course, but this is a great one-shot.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Oddly enough, this is good preparation for next week's season premier. All of us have been reading/writing "together" fics all summer. We'd better start bracing ourselves for the potential reality that they are NOT going to fly into one another's arms like we all wish.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
oh wow.

that was awesome! like, really sad but... somewhat hopeful. i love it!
Kate N. Golsby chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You certainly covered the emotional angles well. Good job.
cati.luvs.castle chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
It's utterly amazing as is, but...I would love if you continued :) Totally and completely heartbreaking.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »