Reviews for I Wish
Bren Williams - Lady Brenlis chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Uh uh. That ain't finished. Castle always follows his heart. No way he'd let her hang up like that, revealing her heart and not do something about it.

Of course, that's just my take on it! And you know, I always tell you what I think. :-D
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
WOW! Cant't think of anything else to say but "wow!" totally brilliant of course but that is a given.
Divinity84 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I could see it happeninjg just like that too. Wow, very angsty & very well done. :)
Xleste chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
It's a great glimpse into a moment - one of those moments that can mean so much - and go so many places. It's not closed, but it is (or can be) complete, in the way life moments really are, and yet not really "done". Nothing is "done". If I've learned nothing else, it's that.
TracyT chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh, I know you want this to be the complete version, but I agree with Corlando, Rick just wouldn't leave it there. That's just not him. Besides, I WANT you to continue! :O)

I love all your stories! Thanks so much!
corlando chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh come on now. You just can't leave it there. I can't picture him just sitting there wallowing. Gina is gone. Demming is gone. Kate has admitted she likes him and she is heartbroken at the way things have turned out. He knows she is in pain. If the man doesn't get in his car and drive back to the city and directly to her apartment he is an idiot! (Just my two cents there.) Chapter 2 must be rattling around in that incredibly talented head of yours. More please. Please?
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3