Reviews for Chaos is back
killer4853 chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
BoOkWoRm chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
this was interesting. so much drama
BoOkWoRm chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
Adding Jasper was a nice touch. The Cullens just aren't very nice are they?
BoOkWoRm chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Holly sure does have snappy/sarcastic comebacks (i think i prefer Holly over Bella)
BoOkWoRm chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
i liked it. haha, the boys had their eyes all over her, silly boys, haha
BoOkWoRm chapter 7 . 12/27/2012
Empathy link sounds kinda cool but also like a major pain in the ass. Good chapter
BoOkWoRm chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Damn, the twins seem like badasses. It was really interesting
BoOkWoRm chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Ooooo, this just got more exciting.
BoOkWoRm chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
Damn, a lot of explaining, but informative. I finally get somewhat of what is going on.
BoOkWoRm chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
i'm flabbergasted (that is a weird word) also confused and hooked.
BoOkWoRm chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
I'm hooked and curious
BoOkWoRm chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Oooooooo, that sounds interesting.
BridgieBaby23 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Wow It's an amazing story and plot I can't wait until you update! I know you haven't updated in a while but please do! Xoxo
Maximus05 chapter 22 . 3/16/2012
great story hope u update soon
withlovej chapter 22 . 2/22/2012
Loved this chapter! I love Arron and Van. I love the connection between Holly and Arron. Even though it's mostly because they are twins and have the empathy link, it's still cute to see him protect her and care about her like he does... Also, Jacob and Holly/Bella are the Helen and Paris of Troy? It's so nerve racking to read that! I hate that Jacob has to be killed every time. I mean, the plot is great! Please continue, but I feel so bad for Holly... how she has to go through the pain of losing him throughout each fight and life. I'm so glad that I've followed the story. Sorry I just commented and favorited it now. I've followed it for a little bit, but couldn't find the buttons on my new phone to do so. Anyway, post soon! I'm really loving this story! - PS, you said criticism was kind of wanted... It's not bad. Plot is great and everything is going well. You might want to proofread or get the story beta'd. The only reason is for spelling errors - which in your case, aren't a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter! Will Holly tell Jacob about this whole 'he died/I lived after each fight' thing? And is Jacob also some kind of special Angel but a werewolf at the same time? I'm left to ponder after every chapter. I'll only say this one more time... I love this story.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »