Reviews for Lust was Right
Miri chapter 4 . 8/1
It was good
futurewoman23 chapter 7 . 7/18
oh shit its starfire oooh oh no she didnt!
futurewoman23 chapter 5 . 7/18
oo it's so raven
futurewoman23 chapter 4 . 7/18
i had to laugh at one point "She'd never shown another person her coochinay before—only her doctor—" LOL -
kcurrence11 chapter 3 . 7/14
D
Carina chapter 9 . 7/11
PLEASE WRITE MORE! This story has entranced me. I really like it. Please write more.
StrawberryCrush chapter 9 . 7/9
Gotta say, I just found this story and I'm really liking it. Though, I don't particularly like Starfire being an evil b*tch, the story arc is interesting. I hope the guilt of what she's done eats away at her until it forces her to confess what she's done. F-ing up someone's entire life just because of jealousy... Ugh! Let's see how they fair with only 3 Titans. Kind of hating Robin right now. Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting to see where the story goes and hope the muse to update has found you again.
Mistress-Zutara chapter 9 . 7/6
I'm glad you found the lost chapter because this is really cute!
ImthePelican chapter 8 . 7/2
The characters are a bit out of character for me. The starting chapters were actually really good. But the idea of Starfire being an evil bitch, just so that she could be next to Robin isn't that far-fetched but her tampering? Her trying to get rid of Raven? That's kind of weird. Also, the fact that Robin is oblivious to this entire ordeal is just not believable. You said at the beginning that they were 18 or older and such, so it doesn't make any sense that Robin, who is a sidekick to Batman, wouldn't be a better detective than that. Other than that, you have a nice story, just stuff doesn't make any sense.
teapotmouse chapter 2 . 7/1
This chapter made me laugh I love it so far xD
shugokage chapter 9 . 6/22
Cool chapter and interesting story!
supergal23 chapter 3 . 6/21
D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D! D!
Omeganian chapter 9 . 6/21
Nice to finally hear from you. Hope the next chapter won't take that long.
Um...silkie is not beast boys pet its star fires...
Hi chapter 8 . 6/19