Reviews for Lust was Right
Bbrea for life chapter 10 . 2/6
Please continue the story it would be most joyful- star Lang but seriously you are a wonderful writer and to u can't leave your fans waiting
D
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
Ohhhhh snap I'm hooked into this awesome fic now!
Paula chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
Wow very interesting! God star fires a bitch XD I just read all of it! It's very immersing. Wow that four year gap though xD looking forward to the next chapter :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Hey you should make a chapter where after having the baby, Raven remembers the talk she had with starfire, and she finds out starfire was the reason , so she sneaks to titan's tower and pokes holes in all of robin's protection. So starfire ends up getting pregnant.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Loved this!
Megan chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
OMG I NEED AN UPDATE THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH
Latisha McPeanuts chapter 10 . 7/18/2016
Loving this story and can't wait for more :)
shugokage chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
Definitely an interesting job!
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
Glad to see this story continuing. Sure didn't take you long to leave us with a cliff hanger though. Nice job on this.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/13/2016
Wow
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
Leaving.. Beast boy is rather.. How she do that?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2016
I was hoping 'B' or 'D' would happen. And seeing that you are old enough, I thought that you were good at sex scenes. But, oh well. At least they got together.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
The main thing I would say is I am a little disappointed with the way you have robin talking to raven about her pregnancy. That way of thinking about it went out the window during the Reagan administration and even if star has him fooled cyborg should have been suspicious and supportive. He has lots of databases with loads of information about moods of pregnant women and what to expect.
LeMarX chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
Will garfield put up with his gf mood swings?
Will raven will ever remember what Starfire did.

Staying tune to find out