Reviews for Lust was Right
Paula chapter 10 . 8/24
Wow very interesting! God star fires a bitch XD I just read all of it! It's very immersing. Wow that four year gap though xD looking forward to the next chapter :D
Hey you should make a chapter where after having the baby, Raven remembers the talk she had with starfire, and she finds out starfire was the reason , so she sneaks to titan's tower and pokes holes in all of robin's protection. So starfire ends up getting pregnant.
Loved this!
Megan chapter 10 . 7/19
OMG I NEED AN UPDATE THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH
Latisha McPeanuts chapter 10 . 7/18
Loving this story and can't wait for more :)
shugokage chapter 10 . 7/13
Definitely an interesting job!
titanfan45 chapter 10 . 7/13
Glad to see this story continuing. Sure didn't take you long to leave us with a cliff hanger though. Nice job on this.
Wow
Leaving.. Beast boy is rather.. How she do that?
I was hoping 'B' or 'D' would happen. And seeing that you are old enough, I thought that you were good at sex scenes. But, oh well. At least they got together.
The main thing I would say is I am a little disappointed with the way you have robin talking to raven about her pregnancy. That way of thinking about it went out the window during the Reagan administration and even if star has him fooled cyborg should have been suspicious and supportive. He has lots of databases with loads of information about moods of pregnant women and what to expect.
LeMarX chapter 9 . 5/11
Will garfield put up with his gf mood swings?
Will raven will ever remember what Starfire did.

Staying tune to find out
Destiny977 chapter 9 . 5/10
Finish PLEASE finish I want Starfire to get what's coming to her.
RavenRoth2016 chapter 9 . 5/9
Finish it please
Destiny977 chapter 4 . 5/9
Why even give us a choice if you were going to do that? Your writing is good but that was messed up.