Reviews for Perfectly Imperfect
Awesome story
SandScorpion chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
PLLZZZZ WRITE MORE~~~~~~
mayrt chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
ill support u and your u keep goig with the stories while suppurting u friend plz and thank u
RosieVIII chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
ok this is basicly a review for chappy 6 but it wont let me rite it for that one so, yea XD i loves the chappy and cant wait for the next one :3
daniiphantom chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
Ooh. Please continue. :)
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
Another awesome story. Wonder why only Stan seems to hear the voice. And where is Kyle? Why is he not there? Hope you update soon so that I finally get to know what's going on.
butterncreamnsugarnspice chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Please continue- please?
RosieVIII chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Wells i luv the story but if u dont wanna keep it goin _ my fav parts, well there r lots X3 so im not gonna name them just no theres alot fav parts .
12kia chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
you hafta keep doing this story , i just found it and im in looove with this story , so far my fav part is when stan finds kyles hair , pls pls keep updating , u have a really good story :DDDDD
GirlyGirl9898 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Yes, please continue! I really want to see Kyle added into this story!
CanadianCold chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
And I totally just read this story of yours, and this is actually really awesome...where oh where has Stan's beloved red head best friend run off to! I REALLY want to know! xD Keep writing, PLEASE. I've never read something like this, so I'm very curious as to how you're going to combat it
Honeypot Kitty chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
I want you to keep going this and your other 2 stories. I doesn't matter how long it takes for you to update, I just like reading them. :) Though if you don't want to write them any more than than you don't have to. It's your decision, no pressure! (though I personally want you to keep writing them)X)
Sjjsab chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Well I personally like this story, I don't care if it takes you forever to finish it, it's pretty entertaining and I'd like to see where this all ends. But if you feel that you want to rush to end the story then I wouldn't want to force you to do this.
Kariya Masaki chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Awwh, this is exciting!

I'd love to know why Kyle's (Oh geez, I hope that's not a spoiler or nothin' xD) gone from the picture, I'll be looking forward to more updates. Try not to feel rushed and pressured to make the next chapter though C:
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »