Reviews for With All Due Respect
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 5/1
I can honestly say, this is one that I truly and deeply love! I just want to read again and again! Also, that is so true how jealousy can turn into acceptance! I couldn't put any better. Also, smitten was a word that I learned only a while ago. I'm happy to know that I can remember the definition.
luluhrh chapter 1 . 1/4
No kiss? *pout* Oh well. . . Can't always get what you want!

Still. . . *dreamy sigh* Ed is so hot. . .

I still wish you'd written an EdWin kiss, but it's still sweet and adorable, so it's okay! Great job!
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
OMG THAT'S JUST SO FREAKIN' CUTE!

I smile so widely. Jeez. Although I noticed you put a "you're" in place of a needed "your". At the bottom, the line second to last. Wrong "your/you're".

Otherwise, I really, really enjoyed this! I've often wondered about what the other characters would think of these main characters. I enjoy these.

Keep writing!
KamiNoMa chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
You know, Soul Eater's alright but FMA (B) is currently my heart snatcher and I cannot believe I haven't watched it until now.

Nice story. There are some anime that I refuse to look at fanfics for but you wrote this so I gave it a chance and it was worth it.
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Hello there?
I LOVED the story!
and also was wondering if you know any stories where Winry has some 'friends' other then Ed and Al
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
..."one and only true love" huh? If I'm not mistaken, as of right now, you have posted more Soul Eater fanfics than FMA. When was the last time you posted a FMA piece?
DegreeBound205 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was a wonderful oneshot and i believe you capture Ed and Winry marvelously. Especially the part when you had Ed analyzing the reason why Winry was so mad at him. Please keep up the good work.
Aronim chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Good one. Tsundere behaviour on both sides, as it should be. And no completely sappy ending either, just some revelations and acceptance. This even lines up passably with the final part of the manga.

Good job.
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I so enjoy reading this. It's very light hearted, so sweet and very in character. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.
S chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Yet another story that makes my eyes well up with tears and tug at my heartstrings. Love it!
Not logged chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love the story! Can you at least make it a two- shot? Love it
Harp Strumming Choirboy chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
"Fullmetal Alchemist will always be my one and only true love :D"

Look at the stories you've written recently, and say that again. Please.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was exceedingly charming.

"but when it did happen, be it because he had soaked his shirt by the river, sweated it wet or felt too lazy to put it on in the first place, she'd always get like this." -I love the 'felt too lazy' bit

The last line was really cute too, all walking together too closely.

Really like a story that ends with them acknowledging the not-readyness-but-mutual-attraction. Great work.

Oh, and Ed's sound reasoning about Winry's reaction to his shirtlessness was awesome.
the-science-of-corruption chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
YES! I SHALL!

You know why?

BECAUSE I LOVED IT! :DDD

Yeperdoodles!

Congratulations for, once again, writing some seriously good Ed/Winry that I can fall head-over-heels in love with. d_b

...it's a thumbs-up. :DD