Reviews for Twisted Revenge
fattummyturtle chapter 7 . 2/10
I think I'm In love with your writing style!
fattummyturtle chapter 1 . 2/9
I don't even know why, but I kinda like reading rape, this was a little sad, I have a pretty good imagination... So the pain, that outta hurt a lot.
I like the time after the rape the most, though.
oh yum chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i love brutalness and luffy getting hurt pls keep the fire ragin k?
Kimmeh chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
This is so hot
Amagy chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
Love totally the good ending, also, I've killed the pidgeon bastard (who I use as carpet), so we're all happy! XD
(walks out like a boss)
Amagy chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Guest chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I am going to kill th bastard...WITH A TONS OF GUNS (points lots of guns and random weapons at Lucci and kills him)
LostFairyMantic chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
This story has made me realize what a s/m pervert I am. 0.0 Ok, I admit it, I really love this. No, I do not hate Luffy, he's my fav op character. I enjoyed this story way more than I thought i would. ( To be honest I thought it was the cat in heat kind of story, not this beautiufl piece of literature.) This deserves so much more reviews! : D
chuume chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I feel like you changed something here...
smoll Gcat chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Holy Molly I really friggin ENJOYED this story... shit
smoll Gcat chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
don't worry your gears,chopperman is here!(i had to do that for some reason.i am a horrible personification of a human being,seeing how i am a .)
Monkey.D.Luffy's.Stalker chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Oh wow. This is a great story. I love how you made the alternative chapter (Ch1) in 1st person view.

I felt absolutely awful for Luffy-kun for going through all of that in a day. Damn that pretty kitty named Lucci. I mean he had a reason (not a positive one) to do it but I think that Lucci took it just a bit too far.

The torture that Luffy-kun went through the beating, the torture, the sexual assult just hurt me. Lucci is a damn sadist for real, especially in Ch6, and as hot as the rape turned sex was you have to be a real crazy person to do ALL of that.

The ending was absolutely beautiful. I swear I got heart broken when Luffy-kun was raising his voice and yelling at Zoro. I'm so glad that his crew helped him out in the end. And kudos for the second to last part where everyone decided to tease Zoro. That made me feel so much better.

All in all, great story. I'm gonna go ahead and read your other stories now. Ta-taa.
Melodien chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
well, when you say it hurt to write this, i kinda felt really low since i enjoyed reading it... im confused _
Anime lover 3593 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
the ending was quite beautiful... the rest was a "little" sadistic but (oh gosh) i enjoyed it.

you write very well and definently conveyed emotions quite well.

Thank you so much for this beautiful work.

Me:LUUUUFFFFFYYYYY! *huggles* "it's over now, your with your nakama!"

Ja ne!