Reviews for Be With Me
KATARINAAA chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
Okay. That was amazing. I like, love you dude. You are my favourite author. PLEASE WRITE MORE:)
ee123 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
MOREEEEEEE PLSSS , MAKE BECK HAVE LITTLE COUSIN THATS 10 YEARS OLD AND IS VERY FEISTY LIKE HER, OUI?
Asharlee chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
Wait. There's gunna be more right!
Jayce Gish chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Normally, I'd doubt that Kate would leave her front door unlocked, but 2 days ago I found my house/car/office keys in my front door where they had spent the night: No way I can dispute that Kate might forget to lock her front door.

I'm very impressed that you wrote Chapter 1 in 15 minutes. All of the elements are there; very nicely done. And, I like the "Rules of Engagement" you outline in Chapter 2, both hers and his. Nice relationship, and a nice tone to the entire piece. I'd like to read more.
Overpressure chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Very nice! I am very impressed that you wrote that first chapter in 15 minutes. Keep up the good work.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Love seeing them together. If only...
Bagel-chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
awww that was really cute! its hard to believe that you did this in 15 minutes! its awesome!
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Aw... love it. : )

One thing: You might want to change the word Waste to Waist near the end. lol Just sayin'.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Pretty darn good for a school exercise. A little far fetched that she would have left her door unlocked, but it was necessary for the story to work.
Bella Paige chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
okay I give you and your partner and A, but I'm a fan so I might be a bit biases but I love it, good job for fifteen minutes.

BP
damsgarderika chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very nice! I personally think you should keep going... Please?