Reviews for Xiong
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That ending was meeeean! I wanna know what Takato said D: ... well anyway, it was still a great story, nice to see the relationship between the brothers.

Your fics have made his bro one of my fav characters, and I (basically) didn't know he existed outside of them XD Great work there!
CloudKitsune17 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I gotta say I love how this story ended. XD While I'm not one for sad-ish stories-to a point, anyways, haha-I did love the light-hearted note between Jenrya and his brother. And I also loved the cliffhanger ending. Gives the readers the power to end it however their mind's wish for it.

Good work, yet again
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
For an early work, this was actually quite a nice piece. It was fun to read, and didn't even have the ellipse issue some of your other early work had.
kendokao chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Thank you so much to both of you for reposting this. I've always loved Ori's characterization of the Li family & was sad to see those fics disappear. It's great to have them back up!
Reiji chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Ah, one of Ori's Tamers shounen-ai coupling story. Yup, anyone can call me a weirdo or queer for being able to read yaoi, let alone not shaken by it. Hehe.

But hey, at least this was a good and touching read, and not to mention a lot better than the random debacle that was Mugen-E. (Though I find it ridiculously fun to imagine the 01 main Teki no Dejimon in it acting like OOC laughable oddballs, sort of a nearly non-existent side of them that Digimon fans will never ever see on TV. Since all of them are dead-on serious... Well, save for the loud Digital version of an Elvis Impersonator clad in a monkey suit.)

As for the story itself, It's kinda nice to see Lee getting comforted by his sibling, despite admitting to the latter of having a same gender preference or attraction to another male, namely, Takato. Lianjie was open, understanding and caring to Lee's feelings. Despite he was not much of a help as has he stated, Lianjie was able to lighten the emotional burden from Lee's heart. Not to mention with an ice cream as a bonus to ease things.

...And things conclude for the better as Takato calls back.

Thanks for agreeing to reupload this story, Ori. I think this was one of your better Digimon stuff that I may have either missed reading or have not yet finished long ago. Somehow, I'm not sure.. Something tells me "Xiong" could be a side story of sorts for your other Tamers work entitled "Akorage." *Scratches head*

Also I am very happy and thankful as well you've mentioned me in your note. I will also admit that definitely missed you after that day you've unveiled your 'mystery project' (Which I also hope was a success back then.) and then publicly declared your retirement from .

Again, I hope things are doing well in both your current work and RL.

As for me, you could say...I am still unto making Digimon manga, amongst other things and still enjoying it like before. Nowadays, I mostly upload them in my Deviantart gallery, under the account name Shadypenpen. Please feel free to drop by there anytime!

As for Taiki, again, I'd like to thank you very much. You've made this long time Digimon fan very happy with the fanfic reupload project.

I wish you and Ori the very best.

Till then.
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Nice ending. Certainly one that will be retained in memory. The mandarin was interesting as well. Certainly not much is seen of Rinchei, and it's good to see him taking a more active role, but...i don't know, maybe it's because of my own dislike for homosexual pairings (though I'm very careful to eliminate bias from subjective judgment to the best of my ability) or just being unable to conceive such a situation as to me seeing the reactions from both parties as OOC. I would imagine someone with more...like perhaps, is better suited to comment on that aspect.