Reviews for Gundam 00 High
UltimateGundamFighter chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
please update this story, as much as I love rereading it I would really enjoy it m ore if you complete it
supremek1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Hi everyone who loves this fanfic ! i have been thinking since everyone loves this fanfic of Gundam 00 high school maybe i could do a reboot of the series ? (don't know if im any good at this or not)

It is a shame that Cyberslayer 00 stopped updating the fanfic, i would hate this fanfic go to waste forever and not sure if you guys out there want me to write for this fanfic or not ? if yes please support me by 1. Deciding if you want to continue with this or 2. Start a new one, same cast, but different roles for each character.
byarlant custom chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
Pls update. I want to know the whole story
Personally, I want to see who would setsuna choose
starwisher chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Love this story! Hope you continue this, because it is truly engaging and want to know more of the story! Hope you return!
Howlx100 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I love this story! I just really love every single one of your chapters, especially the ones that have scenes where Setsuna and Fedlt have those special and cute kind of romance haha... and I really like part where Setsuna was angry at Nena because she hurt Fedt, and was kind enough to forgive her even for what she did to her.
And I love their traits too it's quiet very i
interesting. And I hope that u would still continue on this story, it's just the kind of romance that I love very much And hope u'll also finish this story plz don't stop because I admire ur work 3 X3 :D
Roxasrock chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Amazing story! Please update!
Zac chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
When are u doing the next chapter I can't wait for ever.

P.S. Your story is great.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Love it! Setsuna and Feldt are so cute! Will Mileina be making an appearance? Update soon!
DARK MIESTER chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Please Update Pleaseee Pleaseee I'll Be Hoping For A Next Very Good Chapter!
jaffet chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
im a #1 fan of setsuxfeldt cause the two is so cute! Hope the next chapter will come out .
jaffet chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
youre story is awesome im really entertained by it especially when setsuna and feldt together its so cute! Im imagined that in an tv series haha uhm pls post the next chapter i will look forward for it.
nadleehdylandy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice work you in here ;)
anyway Pair Tieria to Neil please? ToT
Could you please make another fic like this with Tieria and Neil as the main pair :)
thanks :*
W-FangMetal chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Hey Cyberslayer-00, if you're still alive out there, please update! I want to know what happen next! It's getting SUPER interesting!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013