Reviews for Gundam 00 High
Howlx100 chapter 11 . 4/5/2014
I love this story! I just really love every single one of your chapters, especially the ones that have scenes where Setsuna and Fedlt have those special and cute kind of romance haha... and I really like part where Setsuna was angry at Nena because she hurt Fedt, and was kind enough to forgive her even for what she did to her.
And I love their traits too it's quiet very i
interesting. And I hope that u would still continue on this story, it's just the kind of romance that I love very much And hope u'll also finish this story plz don't stop because I admire ur work 3 X3 :D
Roxasrock chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Amazing story! Please update!
Zac chapter 11 . 2/4/2014
When are u doing the next chapter I can't wait for ever.

P.S. Your story is great.
Sleepyreader319 chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
Love it! Setsuna and Feldt are so cute! Will Mileina be making an appearance? Update soon!
DARK MIESTER chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
THIS IS A FANTASTIC STORY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERZ
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Please Update Pleaseee Pleaseee I'll Be Hoping For A Next Very Good Chapter!
jaffet chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
im a #1 fan of setsuxfeldt cause the two is so cute! Hope the next chapter will come out .
jaffet chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
youre story is awesome im really entertained by it especially when setsuna and feldt together its so cute! Im imagined that in an tv series haha uhm pls post the next chapter i will look forward for it.
nadleehdylandy chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice work you in here ;)
anyway Pair Tieria to Neil please? ToT
XD
Could you please make another fic like this with Tieria and Neil as the main pair :)
thanks :*
W-FangMetal chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Hey Cyberslayer-00, if you're still alive out there, please update! I want to know what happen next! It's getting SUPER interesting!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Please continue !
Anonymous chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Honestly, when I started reading this I was kind of pissed that somebody had beaten me to the punch, I had myself after all planned to write a "Gundam00" academy fanfic. You even have some of the more specific ideas that I had planned to use... Then I got to reading your fanfic and I became pissed for another reason. Your fanfic suck.

"I am sorry Hiling; I don't really trust women yet...not after Nena."

Said by Setsuna in a later chapter, kind of funny seeing as how he had mentioned earlier that he broke up with her because she was talking to much when he was trying to study for a test. Yes, Setsuna can never trust a woman again! Nena made his ears bleed!

Further reading proves the characters aren't just majorly OOC, they are all tailored to make Feldt look like the Virgin Mary and make Nena look like the worst thing since Hitler. Not that Nena ever do anything bad, but all the characters are convinced she is bad and threat her like shit.

Seriously, Setsuna comes off as a major asshole as does Tiera and all the other males... Feldt comes of as a Mary Sue, Micheal is made into even more of a loser and Nena comes off as a bimbo.

Is this what you were going for?

This fanfic seriously make me want see Setsuna and Feldt killed off.

Hell, Setsuna even punched a girl in the face even though he could just have pushed her away. That alone make him deserve the death sentence.
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Come on... It's been months... Give us a little Christmas gift, will ya? TT-TT
Gunmare chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
Love the story! But there a qurstion i want to know. Are Saji and Louise are going to part of this?
Cardinal001 chapter 11 . 10/10/2012
I don't normally like AU/high school stuff but I've really enjoyed reading this. I hope you come back to it someday.