Reviews for Demon King's Descendant
Zero Arashi Uchiha chapter 9 . 9/20
My dude, you should update this I want to see what happens to Jiraiya and anyone else who is a Asshole to Naruto
zanpaktomaster chapter 9 . 8/22
UPDATE
PrintedSnail11 chapter 9 . 7/26
Hey man continue this story if you can it has been a fun read.
spacekid96 chapter 9 . 6/20
This story is amazing I can't wait to see the Civilians council get their asses kicked
kradyus chapter 9 . 6/15
Another konoha bashing story at it's finest. Too bad the story end prematurely. Maybe just maybe you would coincide continue with the story.
I hope you decide to come back to this story. You still have the civilian council to punish, Jiriya (?), & the Akatski to deal with & lots of FUN for Naruto & his ladies to have. Oh yeah, Kiba, Kakashi, Sasuke, & even Sakura still need more punishment. Perhaps Sakura could become the permanent cleaner of the toilets in the Akimichi's restaurants.
when in the wiher whind shir and cother and hat too Naruto was call the bad ass ninja andfor somethink he shoud not live in his dad and mom home .
when Naruto had mand the gust home in the back into a cub bedrooms for some of his stundes and tema meberds too like the 3 and 7 tils hotds and his woman like tenten and hiltne move in with him and some time he had be wng as a bounyhuther and some sel toothers too.
draco7347 chapter 9 . 2/8
really love story cant wait for new chapters
Carol542 chapter 9 . 2/3
please update soon
HAHAHA you think a container of demon energy would make a demon? That's BEYOND crazy, all it would do to some sorry sack of crap is tear them apart! and it's kinda ACTUALLY FUNNY! It's like saying putting human blood into a dog would make them human! (I've never seen a dog-girl, or man walking around, have you?) It's called "genetic incompatibility"... and it's a VERY real thing... It's one the reasons you can't splice just any species into another...They DIE, kinda horrifically, as their body TEARS ITSELF APART from within. It's kinda one of the reasons I LAUGHED at sora, I thought "WOW, the author is getting REALLY DESPERATE for new stories) Lemme ask you this LITTLE question, IF this were even possible, don't you think Orochimaru or danzo himself would have ALREADY given themselves this power? Because APPARENTLY obedito did, and this was BEFORE the tech EVEN EXISTED to give him senju cells... POSSIBLE, not likely though, considering they were basically genetic SIBLING, but if Orochimaru was the "inventor" of this, he HADN'T MADE IT YET,,, You can't just WILL tech to advance (I think of several that would LOVE that), if it doesn't EXIST, it doesn't EXIST! (thus why the akutski are a JOKE to me...Stupid self-inserts to extend a series, and NOT THAT WELL HIDDEN). Danzo? Okay, I can believe that OLD MAN, but since he doesn't show up till shippudean, his credibility kinda takes a rather large HIT. Also if he WANTED the kyuubi vessel under his control, then why would he have the uchiha clan killed? Doesn't that kinda sound "counter-productive"? Why kill senju? AGAIN "counter-productive"... He's WIPING out EVERY WAY of controlling it... That seems?... INCREDIBLY STUPID?
I think the entire Akutski are a JOKE... The uchiha and pein, going without saying (do I need to ridicule them more, or did you get my contempt? I CAN, belive me, I have a 1001 ways their eyes FAIL)... Kisame's sword absorbing chakra which is poisonous and destroys everything that touches it...Oh my, yes that's a GOOD IDEA! a NO TAILED tailed beast taking on a nine tails? Hmm, nobody has done kindergarten math huh? 0 9... and nobody gets this? Also sending Itachi.. um if he DOESN'T WORK? Then naruto's gonna develop immunity to even tobi.. so in what reality does this make sense? Obeito isn't going risk it!

MOST of cannon makes NO SENSE.. Why would you go against your ultimate weapon?... Why would you spoil a traitor? Why would train a traitor AT ALL?.. Why would you not tell naruto considering he HAD NO BODY to talk to?... WHY WOULD YOU CARE if anyone found out?

I'm ACTUALLY kinda shocked in this chapter that the two OTHER "advisors" of the third just didn't go and have a HEART-ATTACK at what happened to Hiashi and Danzo...I mean their OLDER then flipping DIRT, and with the kind of KI and strength being displayed by BOTH naruto and Tsunade, I'd think they'd be HISTORY! (not to mention the fact that their "wonderful and fabled" bloodline was BASICALLY USELESS. (which was kinda PROVEN given danzo's death)) All in all, this whole chapter just showed THEIR leaf, IS DEAD, It's GONE and it's never coming back. Not sure they'd EVEN WANT to be in the NEW lleaf, but then again, since they will NOT have an afterlife... They kinda don't have many options. Or did they NOT notice that one of their "advisors" and a clan head were both KILLED like they were PESTS of some kind and NOBODY is getting punished...Kinda POINTS IT OUT GLARINGLY doesn't it?
Why return people? I mean the uchiha were WIPED OUT because they were planning a coup.. shouldn't the EXACT thing be given to the hyuuga? Same exact thing.. why not just kill them all? It's the SAME thing, they go against the hokage and think their clan laws matter more.. it's the EXACT
same thing! and thus they know they ALL will be TERMINATED.

Also why is team 7 so hip for the snow mission, sasuke didn't DO ANYTHING during the mission.. Sakura didn't DO ANYTHING., So why be hip to go? (those two are about as useful as nipples on a MALE!) Wouldn't sasuke RATHER just stay put and TRY to somehow get strong enough to do what NARUTO ALREADY DID and beat his brother?... Naruto already KILLED 2 kage-level shinobi, made 2 others RUN IN TERROR, MANHANDLED THE ENTIRE HYUUGA CLAN! (maiming several of them) basically has the last two remaining sannin wrapped around his finger and basically can toss out ANY order he want to the kyuubi who obeys like a little puppy, I'd say sasuke should not want to be ANYWHERE around naruto! As his RUNT-LEVEL power looks absolutely MINUSCULE when standing next to him!
Shadow dragon chapter 9 . 1/31
Update and continue.
AGAIN, not really sure on this one, why would asuma CARE if naruto was demon or human or MONSTER for that matter, because he killed his dad? Asuma is a ACTIVE ninja, death of a loved one is IN THE JOB DESCRIPTION! It should be no harder for him to take then say getting a HANGNAIL! As for naruto being a demon... UM demons are FAST, combat oriented, powerful, able to kill when they want, immortal, I'd think the leaf would be shitting itself TO GET A DEMON! Also with what I JUST said, they'd be able to use humans as TOOTH-PICKS and the humans should know that (it's kinda why they summoned a DEMON in the first place) The whole "animosity" thing just kinda leaves me scratching my head in confusion. I mean seriously, if you didn't WANT a demon, you probably shouldn't have summoned one, and if you didn't want some one to be able to CURB STOMP your village, you probably shouldn't have summoned such a powerful one huh? BY DEFINITION demons are stronger then humans (it's probably WHY it was summoned), thus they had NO HOPE of ever controlling it... So why would they attempt it? Wanna play with ghosts? Become a mortician, wanna see demons? STAB YOURSELF IN THE EYE! Leading cause of demonologists' deaths? PATHETIC summons, and these NINJA don't even seem to have THAT much knowledge.

Also one thing here, Kurenai breaks up with asuma in her mind not 3 paragraphs before, but is reduced to tears when it comes to him cheating on her? How does that work? For a typical WOMAN it wouldn't reduce her to tears, for a MERC? Um no she shouldn't even bat an eyelash. and just write him off as "already dead" and move on. How do you think people with this profession EXIST? They just write up previous people as "dead" whether they are or not and MOVE ON! It's how they stay SANE (trust me.. for once I KNOW what I am talking about, and she wouldn't have gave to figs about what asuma did in the past, he's HISTORY).