Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heartlands of Time
Baelkaz chapter 16 . 7/30
I haven't been able to put it down. Absolutely perfect story. And it's scarily true, the things Harry thinks and does. It's wonderful.
Kevin chapter 16 . 7/25
It's been a couple of years and I still miss the battle..
Mrmacattac chapter 14 . 7/9
This review is really for chapter 16, I thought that Harry and Voldy made an Unbreakable Vow that, in return for bringing down Atlantis' shield, Voldemort wouldn't use inferi?
IndigoBottles chapter 16 . 6/26
this was awesome to say the least.
IndigoBottles chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh hell no do not turn this into a slash fic. Great fanfics by the way. Just finished the first one and are starting the second one. I may or may not have read it in a couple of days because it consumed my soul. I blame you for that. Honestly I like this Harry better than the original one, well done on that. Hehe. I will review again once I have finished the second one, (or gotten up to date) you should probably expect the review to be in captials. With lots of exclamations marks, and angst. YOU BROKE MY FEELS DUDE.
UniversalSpeech chapter 11 . 5/31
I can't get enough of this story, iv only just recently come across your work, it's great!
jara1 chapter 16 . 5/25
Hi Joe. Let me start by saying, AWESOME KICKASS STORY! I've read the whole thing in under two days. I've got to say I love where that twisted mind of yours can and will go. Therefore, I would like to extend to you an opportunity for money and (possibly) fame. I'm working on a very unique kind of script. For TV that is. If you're interested, drop me an email at and we can arrange a video chat to go through details.
bitingbullets081 chapter 16 . 5/6
this series is amazing. best I've read on ff. please please keep it going!
CharmedArtist chapter 16 . 4/17
...It's so hard to find the words when you've just marathoned an incredible story, finding yourself at the end and nearly numb from all the emotions the author's pulled you through. This truly is an amazing story, and I've already looked you up on amazon to get your original fiction because you have such a chaotic, brilliant and insane writing style - and mind, quite probably, which is glorious to glimpse in your worn and weary and jaded Harry Potter. I loved - loved with the sharp edge of gutting disbelief - that Tessa was both the Atlantean woman and Saturnia, and am still nowhere near guessing who Chronos is! I did entertain the thought that he was Harry from the future (or another dimension or any number of things) but that didn't fit, and then you had Harry himself ask, so I wonder if other reviewers mentioned that thought. (Speaking of which, I apologize for not reviewing along the way - I was too immersed in the story to even notice where one chapter ended and the next began, and it was glorious.)

One thing that I did notice with a slight frown towards the beginning of Wastelands of Time was the every single woman Harry met seemed to be absolutely stunning - except for Tessa, which made me love her all the more. I still, ridiculously, wonder whether there wasn't more to the mobster boss's secretary than was revealed during her brief appearance.

It was so interesting to read through Wastelands of Time (and Heartlands of Time up to this point) and catch where you had simply copied previously used text - and made it work so well due to the entire aspect of repeated time and repeated lives, echoes in the story and in the text and Harry's immortal life. Truly, such a clever move. And while at the beginning the little... page breaks, shall we call them? in italics confused me, by now I couldn't imagine the story without them. They complete the text, both interrupt and enrich the flow, and someday I'll have to reread at least the beginning of Wastelands of Time and see what new understanding I might find.

That said, I desperately hope that you won't wait a year between updates! I do wish you all the best with your original work, though, and fully understand the need to prioritise that over fanfiction. Perhaps your other stories, both original and fanfiction, will tide me over until the next update to this ;)

Cheers,
CHARM
TheSubtleFork chapter 16 . 4/16
What a couple of days I've had, stuck in my own bubble of time (Time? ;p) reading from the beginning of wastelands to here. It's been a truly amazing journey that I thank you for - and also thanks for the promise of completing it, I look forward to more great work here.
rhiannon.neufell chapter 16 . 4/15
I've read all of your Reminiscent Exile series, and all of your fanfiction. I must say, bravo, good sir. They are well written (though your Hero trilogy was a bit... raw; one could tell that it was written by someone to whom writing such epic badassery was a new endeavor) and fast paced. I love your writing style.
I can't wait to read the rest of Heartlands and Unfound Door. Please, though I know you're a busy published author these days, give us more!
Always keep writing.
Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
Naiwrath chapter 4 . 3/19
do u like adding ailments to harry so u can be angsty/bitchy about it? a sore throat? seriously now? and u dedicate more words to the alcoholism than the plot. seeing the response u got for this and its prequel i don't think i can convince u that a hyper focus on alcoholism and random 'cool' apparel damages your story more than helps it. but i will say this - it is has a remarkable atmosphere and has a coherent story line based on enmeshing atlantis into the potterverse.

my final take would be: drop the tomfoolery with the vices and you will have a broader fanbase. its too late now for that though. so ill be dropping it.

ill try again when this is marked as complete.
conan.lagace chapter 16 . 3/17
Damn well better not be a year. I've read every story you have put on this damn site. From the crap you had in the beginning that I read near the begin in of my fanfiction adventures to this glorious masterpiece. Your writing now is like a good glass of whisky, it has that heady taste and that kick that mixed with the effect just keeps bringing you back. Not going to lie your work is important to me. Your work grew up when I was. I count it amongst the things that influenced me becoming who I am. 2008 yah bastard. It's been 8 years and even if you didn't notice I've been there the whole damn time. I will eventually buy your books when I have more money but right now I'm broke. Till then I'll wait for more of this, even if you decide to write your own stuff instead I'll catch up. After all, Your Glory bound.
Sing say saray Saray saray. Won't you dare too. Sing saray Saray saray.
Tomon chapter 16 . 3/1
Seems like it was "time" for another update :) Nice to see you back still intent to finish your tale.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »