Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heartlands of Time
Jeremy chapter 27 . 4/27
Honestly the best fanfiction story i have read in a long time, if not ever. Bravo!
erenaslan237 chapter 26 . 2/20
harry potterwolwerinedoctor who it was a breathtaking journey ı feel happy...this feels not the end but a good way to end nonetheless after all there is no true beginnings or end can happen but this an end.
Simeon Smythe chapter 27 . 2/20
According to canon, Harry and Hermione always hold hands when they're walking places together, but I see it nowhere in this story. Why aren't Harry and Hermione ever holding hands? And why is Harry with Filthy Flem Fatale and not with The Brightest Witch Of Her Age, or at least Ginny or something or even Saturnia who is pretty awesome? Filthy Flem Fatale is just a prop in this story and has no character other than looking pretty and being an object for the audience to cream over. Saturnia has a great character, and Hermione has one in canon, though not here obviously since you bash her constantly. If not Hermione, then at least let Saturnia hold hands with Harry for a bit, and take away Filthy Flem Fatale. Even the muggle from Australia was more worthy than this eye candy no count fool Filthy Flem Fatale. Moving on to the plot: It's pretty good, but would do with inclusion of more characters. How about having Cordelia from Buffy making an entrance? Just a suggestion. Bye bye for now. I'll be back when you are, Joey Boy!
Smartyul chapter 27 . 1/19
Epic ending
Smartyul chapter 17 . 1/19
I KNEW IT
Smartyul chapter 9 . 1/18
Woah. Would have never expected that with Tessa.
Smartyul chapter 1 . 1/18
“ join or I'll turn this into a Harry/Draco slash fic.”

You evil, evil person.
Cauti0n chapter 27 . 10/27/2021
10/10
Randomretard42069 chapter 27 . 2/23/2021
This was beautiful. Nothing more needs to be said...

But I am going to say more anyway...

This was one of the best (if not the best) things that I have ever had the honor of reading. So thank you for that.

I honestly can't remember when I last felt like this. Can't say the feeling is happiness or joy. Content seems more fitting. Fulfilled even. So again thank you for that.

Your writing is a joy to read. I don't hear the words when I read them. No I feel them. I live them. So yet again, I thank you for that.

Thank you for this. It means a lot to me.
Puissance73 chapter 27 . 1/29/2021
brilliant! thank you so much for writing these 2 stories, brilliant and one of if not the best fanfic stories !
greenking13 chapter 27 . 11/19/2020
Solved the riddle of Harry, Chronos, Saturnia, Janus. Brilliant job on the story. It was an amazing read. The ending is a paradox though. To break the cycle, Harry was forced off-track by himself from the future, a future that couldn't exist without the break already occurring, yet what caused the break the first time? Bah, it's a paradox and coming from a story concerning time, probably shouldn't be investigated too closely. If you think about it, the whole Time Turner Dementor fight in canon has the same issue.

Last questions I guess: What happened with Tonks? Jason died, not too surprising, but still quite saddening. Harry spends his last moments of life with Tessa in the ancient Atlantis as Janus, the whole architect of the survival of Atlantis it seems. Which begs the question: Did the High Lords actually know of Harry's arrival because of Tessa's trip back in time, or was it because Harry told them himself?

Also: WHAT ARE THOSE CREATURES CHRONOS KEEPS SENDING OUT? I still have no idea. Also, how did they stop Harry's magic? Does Chronos just happen to know the right frequency to flip the magic off, since it's his frequency?

Anyways, as I said in the last chapter of the previous work,
Keep writing, keep being awesome, and stay safe in these time,
Green
greenking13 chapter 17 . 11/19/2020
Ah, so not a mistake, just lackies doing the job. And I was wrong on the count of Chronos. I was starting to think that whatever happened to split Tessa into two people, Tessa and Saturnia, would also happen to Harry since it seems like the Infernal Clockwork pieces had caused it.
greenking13 chapter 16 . 11/19/2020
Either I'm dumb, or something is wrong here. Did Harry and Voldemort swear an unbreakable vow concerning the use of inferi? How could he cast the inferius charm in that case? Or did I mis-understand the earlier vow?
Surtur2179 chapter 11 . 9/25/2020
Chronos is Harry's son?
Violet0Quagmire chapter 27 . 9/2/2020
TBH, I totally binge read this series. Brilliantly written, even if the poems were a tad confusing. I almost wish that we could see teh transphormation of Harry into Chronos. That being said loved your epilogue, really wraps up the story but leaves some unanswerewd questions.

Thanks for writing this,