Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heartlands of Time
The Felt chapter 15 . 2/12
Brilliant. Madness makes for an entertaining read.
My eyes deceive me. A update? A short one but a update nonetheless! To think checking back every few months would yield results!
Theglados chapter 15 . 1/22
Reread Wastelands and this story the past week and they're still one of the best fanfics of this site. I personally like Wastelands more because it has the better character interaction, especially with Fleur and Tonks who have sadly not been that important in Heartlands. The last few chapters with Hermione, Ron and Neville brought some of that back though, but I thought the chapters before that really lacked good character interaction (aside from some great scenes like in Atlantis or Fleur's interrogation).

I'm glad to see that with this latest chapter you're turning things around a bit and give Harry a more clear goal and endgame, because that seemed to be lacking a bit in this story compared to Wastelands. The whole Tessa story wasn't all that interesting and aside from that it just seemed that Harry was being really emo and was just fucking about a bit.

So looking forward to more updates now that the story is picking up again, hopefully with more Fleur and other great companions!
Longtimefan chapter 15 . 1/10
Dude I have been reading your work for years now and it's awesome to see an update with a possible ending in sight. You are a writer with severe talent! I wish you the best.

P.s. I might even be more confident than you about your success as writer.
joe's evil clone chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Joe? Y U NO UPDATE.
A chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
I have no idea why, but I checked your author page every so often, long after I gave up on fanfiction as a whole.

I was just checking one last time before I FINALLY gave up on you and removed the bookmark I've had for the last I-have-no-idea-how-many-but-I-feel-old-thinking-about-it years.

Great to see this, you are awesome in more ways than you think :)
Droparmor chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Awesome chapter! Interesting turn of events, but after reading it seems this is the only path he could have taken.
Airtran9906 chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
I am at a loss of words despite my expansive vocabulary to describe how well done both of these series are.

insert slow clap gif here.
Trulle chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
Hey Joe,

awesome you updated. Took a quarter of the chapter to get back into the swing of things. I'm happy to see you spend a little bit of time here, and not just on your original fiction. Having noticed I don't have you on my update list here, I'll jump right over to amazon to check whether you have new original works published :)

Cheers & keep it up,
a scotch in Hand
Marv
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Wow Joe... Just wow. I've never read anything as enthralling as this fanfic- no, journey of epic twists and turns and just outright insanity! Honestly though, as long as you keep writing I'll keep reading, and that's a promise.

All the best.

Anonymous ( for now)
s-david-m chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
Good chapter. I'm interested to see what better means, and whether Harry can actually make nice with the ministry.
RoseXshapedXtears chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Very interesting reads, this and the Wastelands of Time. I've spent the better part of the last three days reading through them, and am pretty impressed by the depths of insanity reached- by both the characters and plot. But then, all interesting people and things are a little bit crazy, I think. I look forward to the rest of your work.
Killing Dementor chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I've read two stories where this has been done decently. The first is obviously HPMOR, but this is the second. Good work.
richard.l.whereat chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
First of all, wow.
Second of all, thanks, this story has been a great addition to my life.

I have read three good comedy HP fanfics. (Seventh Horcrux, Nightmares of Futures Past, Natural D20)
I have read one perfect HP fanfic. (HPMOR)
And I have now read a fantastic action HP fanfic. Wastelands and Heartlands of time.

It's not over, I get that. But I look forward to following this fantastic story.
I work graveyard shift, and I should be sensible with my time. 90% of my waking hours of the last two days have been dedicated to this story. I don't regret a single fucking second of that.

However, if you don't hurry and finish the next chapter before the month comes to a close; I will find you, and I will strap you to a leatherbound steel chair (bolted to the floor in a basement) and I will fill the room up to your shoulders with lukewarm water. I will fill that room with tiny little guppies, and I will have the room play a random track of four songs; Mmmm Bop, Oops I did it again, Baby (ft. Ludacris), & Schnappi. You will not be permitted to drown yourself, and you will not be released without at least three days of sleep deprivation and sound torture, and of course, a renewed commitment to the story.

Thanks again, this is a great fanfic.
Amazing.

Yours,
Richard
Comparisons chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
First of all, wow.
Second of all, thanks, this story has been a great addition to my life.

I have read one perfect HP fanfic. (HPMOR)

Thanks again, this is a great fanfic.
1,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »