Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heartlands of Time
you get it. that's all i can say, really.
llIMagic chapter 18 . 6/23
Really excited to see this story getting regular updates again. I liked the scene with Harry in the pizza place with the beer. When you described fighting the desire to drink as fighting his nature it was pretty powerful. I know what it's like to have desires that tug on you in a particularly powerful way, and master you or cause you pain sooner or later if you let them have free reign. It's difficult to understand what makes the difference in getting the will to resist them successfully instead of trying and failing. A mysterious change just has to happen inside or something. Looks like that's finally occurring for Harry in the way he looks at life.

Interested to see what happens next. I think the pacing is spot on, the escalation of the conflict isn't too quick or too slow.. the buildup is riveting. Best of luck with your writing projects!
joelwilliamson chapter 18 . 6/22
Great to see some updates. Looking forward to seeing how you're going to wrap this up.
tanithlipsky chapter 18 . 6/22
very good
sensoray chapter 18 . 6/22
Heyoooo

Super happy to see an update. This series is top 5 for me of all fanfics ever written and you sure do deliver. Still love the writing style and plot development, looking forward to next week!
iChaos chapter 18 . 6/22
I swear, this has got to be one of the most incredibly captivating fanfics ever written, complete with Atlantean awesome-sauce on top. I sincerely hope that you do finish this, but even as it sits now it has few equals.
harrypotterspiri chapter 18 . 6/22
Excellent. Very much looking forward to the rest of the story.
Ordinarily Prudent chapter 18 . 6/22
Great chapter. Awaiting the next update.
Oh my, thankyou for updating this most excellent sorry dude! Haha. But for real thanks man, reread the whole thing again when I saw the new chapter was out... And there goes my theoey that Chronos was Harry and Fleurs as of yet unborn child...
epkeswick chapter 18 . 6/21
I have read all your fan fiction and I have bought and read your own trilogy and I must say you never disappoint. Without kissing too much ass you really are a fantastic writer, up there with Tolkien, Goodkind, and Brooks. Keep up the awesome work brother. I can't eat to see how this finishes.
darthtenebrosius chapter 18 . 6/21
Great to hear there will be regular updates! So glad your muse is back on track.

So, the Atlanteans take a more active role, the good guys prepare for war, and powerful magic is unleashed once more - all in a day's work for our Harry. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out!
Royal Snaza chapter 18 . 6/21
You are back and at top notch sir! The last chapter was a little weak, but this was just delicious and scrumptious. Fantastic with the pizzeria scene and the beer, fuck me man.
The opening back and forth on Chronos, "or he could be lying"
You're back, you're back! Keep it up, keep it coming. I live for this shit. Honestly.
Animekitty47 chapter 18 . 6/21
Interesting interlude at the pizza place. The...peace...is strange among the, well, wasteland Harry's life and just barely not his sanity usually are. An important scene, yes? Moving on, without...crutches.

Two updates so soon was happily surprising, but a promise to post weekly until it's finished? You're spoiling us. See, Harry, good things do come if one waits long enough. And he's waited centuries.

Good luck!
pezloco chapter 18 . 6/21
So glad to see you're committed to finishing this so quickly! I'm going to go back and reread Wastelands and Heartlands from the beginning to get ready!
Chase-A chapter 18 . 6/21
Getting super amped to see the end of this. Ive enjoyed both your fan fiction and your original work, thank you.
1,285 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »