Reviews for Honey, I'm Home
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 7/11
Lady Gaidin chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
spooky-sherbert chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I love your stories. Umm What about a night out ?
SupernaturalLion chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Loved the first one, and this one. these two make a cute couple.
WaywardWhedonite chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
This was groundbreaking.
Two of my favorite fictional men ever.
Seriously I almost died when I saw the pairing.
Bravo. Thank you time infinity.
Zena-Xina chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
NO! not my two favorite characters on earth...
ShadowFox-Nightmare chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
As soon as I realized who this story was about, I was like "I Love You!". It never occurred to me to investigate the "Spencer Couple", and now that this epiphany has been relieved, I can now firmly state that the next 12-24 hours will be only on whatever Eliot/Spencer fanfiction that I can get my cyber-hands on. Please continue to write this cute story! I'll be watching!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Loved it. 1st one I've read of this couple. Like them a lot!
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
that's soo sweet and lovly and all of that goodness

i would like to seethis pair more oftem

there's none other than one
MsJonyReb chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
You've gotten me hooked on this pairing. . .it's just really cute, and you make it really believable.

Great job :)
Lulu belle too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Read this a while ago, and had recently itching for some good slash fics, and I had to come back and read... and now I have time to review! *yawns* So long as I don't pass out on the keyboard.

I loved this, the characters, setup of the story/structure, personality and characters thoughts interwoven in the drabble/one shot... just fantastic. I am a sucker for well written works (sent structure, set up-beginning to end, themes, cohesiveness, character, character voice, etc.) And you've done it, with all these chapters (not reviewing all tonight mind you, met Zombie requirement the other night with 1hr under the Sandman's power, bringing my total hours of sleep for the past week to 20. For 7 days. (Don't ask, I have no idea why. *bangs head on comp repeatedly*)

Anywho, please forgive the tired rambling babble from the satisfied (bc story) sleep-deprived reader. Her brain got transported to Oz during last night's tornado, and the happy/content/_- feeling your story conveyed lulled her into a state of spacey-out-to-lunch loopiness.

I Hope you had more to these. I am such a greedy reader (guess you could say my inclination of the 7deadly sins is gluttony: one I get a stase for something I like, I can't turn away. Except it is your story, and the idea of Elliot and Reid as a couple. The characters are so different (outwardly and if you skimmed the top layer/of their/the surcace of their faces/flesh/body.) yet they complement/fit together seamlessly, just perfect and believable, and I catch myself racking my brain for the episodes to support this (and unfortunately I remember there are none, which is further testament on your loyalty to the characters' personas so throughout the whole thing, from Elliot considering the key to slipping into bed with Reid and Reid instigating the end... perfect).

Ok, signing off, I have no idea what I typed above, but I'm too tired to delete/go back over and reread. Thanks again, and I REALLY hope you continue this.
me chapter 4 . 3/29/2011
i loved meeting the families i would love to see how the rest of the day went for bolth sides it was really good ill be waiting for more
LogicalGoth chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! MAKE A ELIOT VS MORGAN FIC! PLEASE! That would be so epically ummy! This was awesome. I started laughing, especially in the second chapter. :) Pretty please with sugar on top. I'll pay you, however much you want!

Touch of the Wind chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
KianaNic chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
oooohhhhh that's so sweet! I love the idea of a homey Spencer with a pooch. And Eliot is of course as gorgeous as ever...