Reviews for When We Fall
Maya Costa chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Man, this story is truely amazing. I love it. I really do.
Every time I watch Season 8 Renee's broken eyes kill me. And when she dies, I feel bad because she didn't get to have Jack helping her out. In your story, he's there for her. It makes my heart hurt a little less.

Thank you for sharing! And sorry for my bad English, I'm from Brazil (:
Lara Cox chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
I really liked this story! Very intense, romantic and well written!I'm sad the story ended... I admit I was curious to see how they would cope with 'day 8' as a couple...

It's so true that you can't use sex to fix your was weird that Jack used the F word though. But I think that's far more realistic that him never saying any dirty word.

well, I'm done rambling. You did a great job!

love, Lara
ilive4jeanz chapter 5 . 10/4/2010
Whoa whoa whoa whoa! The end? What? Okay, I'm sorry, but I agree with Crwfan's "I feel like a kid who just had her ice cream taken away." Awh, man! Okay, well, of course I'm not mad at you or anything, but really? This story is so amazing! All the thoughts and the communication between Jack and Renee as you put it is amazing! I really love all the idioms/metaphors you put in there, it really adds a great dynamism to the story. I really like your style of writing, it's really good :) But yeah, I really think a sequel would work great for this story :) And I really like how the whole story wasn't physical all the time, more like sharing feelings and emotions, it was nice. But yeah, I'll stop being a baby and say it's more than just an uber awesome story ;) Thanks so much for sharing, that's most definitively one of my fave stories now :)
pinkangelxoxo chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Awwww. Is there like a squeal coming after this. I kinda wanna see what happens. I liked this story alot. You did a great job on it.!
24Mentalistlover chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Awwwwwwwwww,it's over? For real? I feel like a kid who just had her ice cream taken away. :( I loved this story. Once again,your writing has blown me away to a place where all is right,and jack and renee are being awesome. :)
Cherie-24-Addict chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Ooh. This is beautiful, so good. And the last section was...well, I think the only thing that could describe my love for it would be the ever-mature shipper squeal that I shall suppress.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

(7 smiles, for the season that spawned an amazing love.)
AgentHumen chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
FINALLY! Not that I iddn't love the lead up! hahahaha This story is so great from all the others cause it isn't physical right away!
pinkangelxoxo chapter 4 . 10/2/2010
Awwww I was waiting for that kiss. I cannot wait for more!
Lara Cox chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
Again, really good story! and again, I like seeing both points of views. I also find it interesting that this is set between seasons 7 and 8... will Renee tell Jack about Vladimir? I can hardly wait to see what happens!

ilive4jeanz chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
:) Soo cute :) I like how you just bluntly write every thought that run through both characters' minds, it's different (in a good way!) and I really love the little mental illusions you use to describe Renee's room, that was cute too :) And just the way you write Jack and Renee's interactions is really good :) So I'll stop rambling, I'm sure you have other things to do than read this :P Thanks so much for sharing :) I can't wait to read what happens next :)
pinkangelxoxo chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
I really like this story! Can't wait for more!
ilive4jeanz chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Aw :) So cute :) I love how Jack just knows :) I can picture the whole scene playing out in my head, you write really really well :) Thanks a lot for sharing, I can't wait to read more :)
pinkangelxoxo chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I cannot wait for more. These are the stories I love. I really do love all your Jack and Renee stories. Please update soon!
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
GREAT START! I love your writting. And I like that this story is written from both points of views. I can't wait to see where this goes and what happens next.

ilive4jeanz chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
:) Yay! Another story from you :D woohoo :D I really like this, it's spot-on what we'd picture in our heads if that had happened (on the show). And you got the characters' actions/thoughts really well :) I really can't wait to read more, thanks for sharing :)