Reviews for Fallen Angels
aquaeau chapter 7 . 6/21
As a Biomedical Engineering major at Hopkins, I'm so excited to read about McGee's experiences! I don't think I've read any other fic that mentions it. Thank you so much for knowing that it's Johns Hopkins and not John Hopkins. (It's kind of a pet peeve of anyone who comes here.) Your stories are amazing and I can't wait to read more about McGee's undergraduate career. :)
CRB chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
So... I discovered your stories a few days ago, and have been steadily working my way through them. I wasn't planning on reviewing until I caught up with you - at which point I was going to tell you how rare it is to find a fanfiction that has a good plot or is well written, and how excited I am to find that you have done both, and done both consistently...

But now I just have to say that YOU ARE SO AWESOME for bringing JAG into this. I love your AU world, and I might just be accepting it as a legitimate one, separate from the "random things changed from the real storyline" category that the vast majority of fanfiction fits into.
Different Child chapter 38 . 6/13/2011
OMG woman ! Another AMAZING story! And yes I did read your original story and ALL of your stories in this series before this one. So now I'm here. Then I'll go read everything else you posted. XDD LOL! Damn though I read too fast. TOOOO fasttt. And ok ok I need to stop reading the next one long enough to review the last one. HAHA! i'm terrible XDD And UGH! Annoying w/ my host sister. she cloesd out of all my sutff in ffx but she didn't even CLOSE ffx. That way it would've popped back up. I should've done it but silly me I thought it would be fine to leave it up. _ damnit little selfish brat! I was being nice! No more fucking nice shit! I'm ready go home.

Sorry. Only child back in the states and not used to this stuff. And we don't speak the same language so I can't just say don't close that. _ but she says don't close hers. Of course when she says it she gets it but when I do "Ok" and she doesn't listen.

Anywho - you rock. per usual. ) I was epically excited to keep reading this and always forced myself to go back to class or sleep. Your stories are like crack. It's addicting. But the good kind of crack. If that makes sense. I love your writing! You're seriously amazing and it's not just flattery to get you to write more. It's the truth! ) I'd love to chat sometime if you're ever free~~~

Katie
Camilla chapter 38 . 5/9/2011
I thought about reviewing every chapter, but but before I know it, I'd just read two of your fics from start to finish in less than 48 hours. Great great stuff- if only the execs would make Tiva half as good as you have! Off to read more, as I need fic more than I need sleep, right (?)
BeSpotted chapter 38 . 3/16/2011
is there going to be a sequel to this story?
M E Wofford chapter 38 . 1/28/2011
DAMN

I hate it when one of your stories end.

I JUST HATE IT.

Loved this ending with Harlan and Tim.

It was so perfect.

I'd love to see Tim get a girl like this.

Oh, good story.

And Tony and Ziva are married!

I like it. So very much.

I can't wait for your next one.

Just can't wait.

AND maybe we'll get to see them move into the house!
mia58 chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Always sad to see one of your stories end. But it ended on a very happy note. Great job showing the progression between Tony and Ziva. Thank you for that.

Looking forward to more stories, or possibly post-ep one shots like you've done in the past (hint, hint).
Alidiabin chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
It's over. Well you ended it very well. Love the McLovin.
katesari chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Really like the series. Hope you will write more stories some day! bye
zats chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
The story will be missed and was glad Tim developed a relationship. Will see you in the future...thanks.
scottiedog chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Excellent story! I hope that Tim gets to work with Harlan more often.

I hope that Rabb gets his Admiral bars despite his skeletons. Hopefully he can work with NCIS again.

Looking forward to your next installment.
whitewistaria chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Great chapter and great story, as always. I like your McGee, he is a complete, well-built character (I find sometimes he's a little too "flat" in the show). Best wishes for your book!
Anon chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Thank you. I love your stories and I can’t wait to read the next one, which I’m sure will be worth the wait. :)
yathink1123 chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Thank you your talent...will look forward to more NCIS in the future.
yathink1123 chapter 38 . 1/27/2011
Thank you your talent...will look forward to more NCIS in the future.