Reviews for Goodbye Alice in Wonderland
silentnight00 chapter 22 . 3/27
This story is awesome! I can't wait for more.
Lady K chapter 22 . 3/24
I do hope you can update this fic (;_;)
My Alternate Reality chapter 22 . 3/17
I do hope your muse comes back for this story, we are so close to seeing the end of Voldie!
One-Step-From-Hell chapter 22 . 3/16
It's great story! When will be the next chapter? I can't wait.
Lil'Am chapter 22 . 3/12
Awesome story ! I loved it :D And I can't wait to finally see the end of Voldemort ;) Do you know if you'll be updating soon ?
Thanks for writing this story :)
rosa chapter 22 . 2/19
Hope you update soon.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 10 . 1/31
uh oh! that spells trouble.
Angel Rose Potter chapter 23 . 12/14/2014
I really like this story and wats AO3
Lym chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
I hope it continues with the story either this page or AO3. I like this story.
Fluttersby chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I have just discovered your story and hope you are able to finish it! I have really enjoyed the story so far, and love the different plot to other stories I have read so far. Good luck with being able to continue posting.
astroneko3000 chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
u do realize people still put inappropriate stuff on here while ignoring the ban rule yes? I hope you fix this and ignore that stupid rule.
Lang Krista chapter 21 . 11/19/2014
You really need a beta! This story could be very good but it's not living up to its full potential because there's so many mistakes... I like the original idea and the direction where it's going, but I'm not enjoying the read as much as I would like. Please consider finding a beta-reader and giving this story a much-needed overhaul.
venos chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Tnx for letting us know _.. I really like this story
dhh chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
I have to say and BRING up the FACT that you've basically ABANDONED your stories for yrs and haven't been ABLE TO CONTINUE on at all..It's NOT a EXCUSE that FF is not avail to you but the FACT of the MATTER is, there are other sites, so, I assume you COULD "update" on them just that YOU CAN'T and have abandoned your story LONG AGO!

What is the POINT of this ann if you CAN POST else where when REALLY, you can't update at all..

Even at AO3, your stories are abandoned...This POINTLESS posting of asking for HELP to "update" when you can't even or won't even "update elsewhere..Honestly, it's JOKE!
forestreject chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Maybe use a volunteer as a temporary post-er for you via email or something. Twitter? Gmail has an online document thingy...maybe a yahoo group. I know you can upload a file and share it with those in the group. Well I hope every thing works for you. Love your stories, and thank you for sharing them with us.