Reviews for Alabaster God
DayStorm chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Yum Yum. With all the Beth/Mick fanfic out there I'm thrilled to see that I'm not the only one who loves Josef. I could never figure out who I'd want to pair him with, though, since I always just associated Beth with Mick like in the show.

For a one-shot, I think this was tight. Well done. I really enjoyed this. :)
NightSign chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Really liked it!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh, you are a bad, bad girl. In a very, very good way! LOL
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
: )
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Mwahahahaha! That was ivery/i evil of Josef! (But evil in the ibest/i way possible)
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
love love love it! And it is soo Josef. I can imagine him doing something like this.
francis2 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Josef is so naughty. Yet, the way Beth reacts he has every right to feel confident. I would have stared too. Mick's reaction made me laugh.
caffeine2 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Beautifully written! Finally Beth is waking up to the fact that Josef is the hotter, superior and less self-hating choice.

Also, I think it would be hilarious if Beth's reporter instinct got the better of her and she interrogated Josef to mine his 400 years of knowledge about life, the universe and everything. I know I'd love to!
BlondechixEJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This is amazing, i love it! very hot!

I loved it so much it has influenced my story "how to pleasure a vampire" i have credited you in my story, i hope you dont mind.

hope you write something like this again

Keep up the good work.

Blondechix
Pureblood-Slytherins chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This is GREAT!
Terriah chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Haha! loved this!

x
BiteMarks chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This is awesome. You had me on the edge of my seat, my heart racing, willing their eyes to meet across that room!
illuminazione chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Best describtion ever. It was like looking at a picture or watching a video.

I could totaly see this happen.

yours

satori

(though I still love Mick more)
a wolf is a perfect paradox chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
such a bold bold josef! and yet something he would totally do! i can actually see it, i am surprised they dint have a scene with it in it in the show...they should bring it back and hire you, ratings would sore if you had josef pulling off this scene!:)

good to see you writing again!

;3
pilotlover chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Oh. funny & yet sooo sexy. Beth's in trouble, lol. Got more? Lol.

Thanks.