Reviews for Sparkles In Your Eyes
Lee Mayfair chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
wow, what a twist! Handsome Bob, huh?) she has a very intriguing subconsciousness!
Enyaraa chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
really like this fanfic :D

keep it going pleaseeeee *puppydog eyes*
shouldabeenblonde24 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Omg that chapter was brillant. And thank you thank you thank you for dedicating it to me, that made my day. The chemistry between both rose and bob and rose and one two is electrifing. The conflict makes for a compelling story. Just awesome!
shouldabeenblonde24 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
omg i love ur story and the direction your taking it in. Im on a tom hardy fix right now and this story is just what i needed. And i always thought one two was kind of a jerk and didnt understand why rocknrolla featured him so much. Compared to the other characters he was boring and unoriginal. Handsome bob was hands down my favorite. I only wish ur chapters were longer and that rose had a deeper connection with the men. Their relationship seems very superficial because you dont go in depth about their feelings for each other. Is it just a phyisical attraction to both parties or is there more? Just a few of the thoughts i had. Keep up the good work, u just got urself a faithful reader : )
SelenesLegacy chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
Poor Rose! I love this story, its great
kiera666 chapter 5 . 10/27/2010
oh that sucks... poor rose. thats so confusing. lol

kiera666 chapter 4 . 10/18/2010
i love it thank you for updating i cant wait for the next part.
nubianoelle chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I love your story. Its about time someone wrote a story about this amazing movie. So i salute you for it. Please finish and ill love you forever!
SelenesLegacy chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
This story is great :3 And I loved it when Rose accidentally bumped into Archy x3 UPDATE!
vampgirl40 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
So Good So Far, I'm tingling with anticipation, can't wait to see what blooms between one two and Rose...
SelenesLegacy chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is awesomesauce at it's absolute best. Update ASAP!