Reviews for The PWord
WickedlySweetSilence chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
this is very good :) keep it up!
drasticactions chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
This was super cute, I really enjoyed reading it!
RhodaBush chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Great Story
Luna de Papel chapter 13 . 3/15/2013
I just loved this. Your story had just everything I enjoy in a perfectly measured gourmet presentation.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I almost suspected that the house-elves were the ones spreading the disease, at this point :)
nightkitty555 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Ii really enjoyed this. I'll only say that Ms. Parkinson's child should not be older than the Snapes' because he was likely caused by this thing as well. She was under 8 weeks pregnant after the outbreak, and the baby was born 2 weeks early, so Ms Parkinson should have still been pregnant or just delivered herself.

Also, I wonder if they ever properly got married or just convinced everyone that they did. I would love to know that the house elf is helping with all their future children.
Cosmaa chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Nicely done! I very much enjoyed reading your story, sweet but not over romantic and not overly fluffy - but very very sweet indeed. Thank you very much for a wonderful piece of fanfic!
Caraline Fisher chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
This was just to good! Thank you for sharing it.
chromeknickers chapter 13 . 5/8/2011
This is my first ever SS/HG fic, and I've been always very cautious about the pairing since I'm not a big fan of Hermione. However, I absolutely loved your fic. Although it hinted at a little bit of crack, that's probably why I liked it so much - that, and it was very well-written.

Needless to say, I absolutely loved how you characterised Snape. He was very canon yet had his dashing moments. Personally, I think that Snape would have some "dashing" moments later in life - as he's always described as a smooth talker with a lovely voice. So, I believe you did a wonderful job with him and with your prompts.

Kudos. _
Masho chapter 13 . 2/17/2011
Well, that was a relatively harmless epilogue, I usually hate them more.

The rest of the fic was funny, if a bit plain- still totally review worthy and pretty fun to read!

Have fun, keep smiling_
Masho chapter 9 . 2/17/2011
Its less weird now.. nice fic!
Masho chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
hahahaha Awesome prompt, and you are amazing at staying IC in such a weird story:D This is so fun!
SusanMarieS chapter 13 . 2/4/2011
thank you very mcuh for the story. i read it all in one go.
frozenfiery chapter 13 . 12/16/2010
haha! this is/was actually a pretty amusing story. lol.
Femme Bono chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
That was lmao funny! True to both characters to the point that I was in tears at the thought of them both dealing with such a 'malady.' Loved it!