Reviews for Caught
kylieQ chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
HOLY SHIT! This is so damn amazing already! PLEASE, HURRY AND UPDATE MORE! I'm really anxious to read more about them. :D
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED THERE! You teasing wench, you! OMG.

Actually, I loved the slow build, and how careful she was with him, not to wake him up. Lovely descriptions, and I swear, I could smell that male scent you were talking about.

Oh, so lovely!

Thanks for writing :D
MorningStar77 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awww! Come on, babe. You can't just stop right there!
seymourblogger chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ahhhh nice and the surprise ending sentence is great.
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Holy hell!

Oh my gawd. SO HOT
Tinshaw chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Wow, ever think about finishing this story? Looks like a keeper? Loved it! You're are a fantastic writer, incredible. I wish I had more of your stories to read!
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I would love if you expanded this and made it a story
TwiAngel13 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Busted. Lol. Would love to know how that ends.
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
you have to continue this please!
dweissa chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
? does it really just end there? More ohpleaseohpleasepleaseplease!

If I could still vote for this, I totally would! :)
Esmi76 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
OMG I hgope you continue this!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
hahaha omg that was so frickin awesome! i just found you from the savage blog spot and went to your profile then read your interview and the rec for 'ride' which i am going to read when i'm by myself and have noooooo interruptions cos from what i've read it's gonna be a helluva ride..pun intended!! this was just fantastic...bellas inner monologue so frickin hilarious! i pissed myself laughing when i read...

"i stop and stare at him, noting how hilarious i must look with his cock inside my mouth, my eyes big and bulging with guilt. how can i ever talk my way out of this?"...lmfao! of course she can't with a big cock in her mouth!lol! i loved it! btw i loved your interview and in everything you said you truly are a woman after my own twific heart! trios...e&b all the way..etc! absolutely excellent!
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
you go bell! don't let a little thing like him sleeping stop you from getting what you want - lol.

i'm still laughing picturing her face when he woke up.

i'm sure i'm not to first to mention how great another couple of chapters would be. these two have a lot of history & it would be great to see them them finally get together.

Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved this naughty Bella waking up dear Edward in such a way. And he likes it! Thank god he didn't tell her to stop! :-P

I wonder where these two go after that? Ever think of exploring that?
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »