Reviews for Caught
XqueseraseraX chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
This definitely is just begging for a chapter two! Everyone loves a sleeping (?) Edward, and the background info you've given is making me curious.
IvoryAdulation chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
This one shot desperately needs a part two lemon! Por favor?
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved it amazing
chcs1012 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
OMG! Lol! I loved it. That last line was PRICELESS! )
CarminMoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Whoopsie! Like she didn't know she'd get caught. LOL

Please tell me you're going to write a second part to this someday?
kkmreads chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
MMMMMMMMM HOT!

Totally throwing my 2 cents on the the 'we need another chapter of this' pile! Agrees from Edward POV but continue to what he does after he catches her pretty please with all the Cullen men on top?
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
yummy!
kels420 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Please another chapter for this? Edwards perspective starting after he tells her not to stop?
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Aw, come on, you can't just leave it there! Any chance for another chapter?

xoxo

Monica
Sun89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
any chance for a next chapter?
Miss Owl 12 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this is fuckin awesome! Loved it, would love it more if we got at least 1 more chap. lol
RosaMendoza chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Please just one more chapter it was really good. Maybe you should do it in Edward's perspective.
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Please continue!
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Yumm-eee! I would love to see this story continue! Sounds like a great plot waiting to happen. And you are oh so good at the lemons!
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I absolutely loved your entry. Thanks so much for entering the contest. The only thing is that it doesn't entirely fit the contest description. Perhaps if you made a mention at one point of a lot of deaths in the nearby area? Something to hint at the Vampire Wars of the South?

Send me a PM once the changes are made, and I can add you in as our very first story :)

I'm excited.

Good luck and thank you again.

x