Reviews for Caught
kkmreads chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
MMMMMMMMM HOT!

Totally throwing my 2 cents on the the 'we need another chapter of this' pile! Agrees from Edward POV but continue to what he does after he catches her pretty please with all the Cullen men on top?
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
yummy!
kels420 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Please another chapter for this? Edwards perspective starting after he tells her not to stop?
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Aw, come on, you can't just leave it there! Any chance for another chapter?

xoxo

Monica
Sun89 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
any chance for a next chapter?
Miss Owl 12 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
this is fuckin awesome! Loved it, would love it more if we got at least 1 more chap. lol
RosaMendoza chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Please just one more chapter it was really good. Maybe you should do it in Edward's perspective.
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Please continue!
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Yumm-eee! I would love to see this story continue! Sounds like a great plot waiting to happen. And you are oh so good at the lemons!
Le Crepuscule chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I absolutely loved your entry. Thanks so much for entering the contest. The only thing is that it doesn't entirely fit the contest description. Perhaps if you made a mention at one point of a lot of deaths in the nearby area? Something to hint at the Vampire Wars of the South?

Send me a PM once the changes are made, and I can add you in as our very first story :)

I'm excited.

Good luck and thank you again.

x
Hungry Pie chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was so amazing!

I hope you can continue it, but if you can't, it's okay. :-)
xoAzraelxo chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
ahh! i loved it. haha naughty bella is awesome. and sleeping edward is so adorkable. loved it! you got my vote. :D

i really hope you maybe continue this after the compitition? ;D
bluntlyhonest chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
omg you HAVE to make another chapter! just one more then that's it!

that was really hot!

asleep sex...who woulda thunk it?
velvetheels chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You aren't really going to stop there, are you?

Just when a good story was turning great!
Dazzlingbrowneyes chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Love it! IT's great reallyy!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »