Reviews for Keep My Casket Closed
ashxdawnlover chapter 25 . 2/17
Very awesome and sweet! Loved each and every scene of this chapter. I wonder what Ash is planning...Very sweet and amazing. This time update sooner, please!
AshxDawnaddicted chapter 25 . 2/4
Hilarious!
I must say, this was so... mind-blowing... seriously! This whole thing took on a complete different turn, didn't it? I enjoy each and every scenee of this story! Gah!

The part where each and everyone were teasing Gary, especially that old man was ridiculous! Haha!

Oh my gosh, May entering on a changing Ash was super-pervy, dude! It was funny as hell! Damnit, how does Ash even compromise with these perverts?! But it sure makes it all lot more funny! : D

And...I think Zoey will come to know about Gary's feelings for Dawn! I can't wait to see when that happens! ; )

Ash and Dawn had some moments, too! Wow...

I really wanna see whether Gary impressed her or not! But...I want Dawn to get impressed by Gary! Because i wanna see the jealous Ash, very soon! He never gets jealous when other guy tries to come near his girl! Poor Gary...he tries way too harder...but never succeeds! And...even those girls are insulting him.! I feel so sorry for ya, Gary!.

I really wanna know what Ash's plan or idea is! Please, please, please,...update soon! We all wanna know what happens next! ; p

Sorry for the late review, though!

Eager to know what happens next!
Keep up the good work! And beat if luck with your further chapters! ; )

Update soon! ; p
PRLSHPPR chapter 8 . 1/4
I will give ANYTHING for John Lennon's guitar.
You know the Beatles?
SparklingPearl123 chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
i completely forgot that this story ever existed!
come on man! you just gave me the best xmas gift
W. R. Winters chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
May and Misty are trying way too hard -_-'
Anica123 chapter 24 . 6/8/2016
Really an awesome story! Ash likes Dawn only, harem stay away from him! And Gary developed a crush on Dawn, it seems! Really dramatic!

Continue writing! An awesome story needs to be updated soon!
jordanlink7856 chapter 24 . 5/4/2016
please upload soon, honestly what I was looking for in a story, don't judge
jordanlink7856 chapter 18 . 5/3/2016
And didn't he have a Squirtle like 9 chapters ago, how'd it evolve so quickly?
jordanlink7856 chapter 17 . 5/3/2016
you sure like to use the word marinate a lot
AshxDawnaddicted chapter 24 . 1/4/2016
Hilarious!
Awesome chapter! You know how much I had been waiting for this chapter, though it was updated before, I didn't really get time as I had many tests on my head, also I was in India and recently returned to Oman, finally I had the time to review this chapter!

Bact to the review,
Ashley and Ashton really likes to tease Ash, huh! Also I like the liking Gary has taken to Dawn, I really wanna see the jealous Ash!

It was funny when Gary removed his shirt, as the shirtless Ash was getting attraction than him, especially Dawn.

Seriously, Gary being Ash's mistress! I honestly thought Gary shouldn't have said that! On top of that everyone were doubting on him and the Part where Dawn sat down making circles was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing!

I do expect next chapter soon. Will be waiting for it!
Halo Ash chapter 24 . 11/25/2015
Been a long time since you updated. I squealed like a little girl when I got a notification that tnis story had been updated. Great chapter, I still laugh at Gary and the girls' altercations. Keep up the great work.
Lucien Naviaux chapter 24 . 11/24/2015
I hate u. I started this story reluctantly then I couldn't stop reading. I gave up 4 hours of fallout 4 to read this. so hurry up with more chapters
AshxDawnaddicted chapter 22 . 4/16/2015
Plz update fast.
ashxdawnlover chapter 22 . 4/10/2015
I am curious plz continue writing
Sean Morse chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
god finally. i thought i would have to give up on this story but thank god. you have a good thing going keep it up.