Reviews for Undercover Romance
MediumPerson chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I know this is probably like 8 years after you finished. I just wanted to let you know that your story is still being read and that it is one of the best smacked stories i have ever read! Thank you so much
MediumPerson chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
Amazing chapter! The setting sounded absolutely beautiful! I really enjoyed it! Very romantic! I'd love to read another chapter about their wedding! Wonderful story!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 8/8/2012
Great take down! Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 16 . 8/8/2012
That was so cute! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful chapter! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I love that Stella plays the piano! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! They are absolutely adorable! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
Incredible chapter! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it! I liked the foreshadowing of future events! They were adorable together! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! So is she killing these couples because they remind her of her ex husband and his new wife? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! They are so cute together! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! It sounds like they had fun at the BBQ, and that they met the woman whose insights we were given.
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Was that the thoughts of the killer? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! That had to be so scary for Stella! I'm glad that Mac was there to help her through that!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Adorable chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! They are so cute together!