Reviews for After The Storm
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
This is such a great story. I love how Harry got all that knowledge through the skill set downloads. I love that Albus had a real plan for training him. I like Walt and Marie. I like tehnomancy. I like Harry helping Lana and I can't wait for Jason to meet her afterwards and be shocked that Isobel is gone ruining all his mother's plans. Jason meeting Harry was awesome. You know, Lana going away to learn magic fits into the Smallville canon though just years earlier than in the series. Thanks for writing.
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Otsutsuki no Yami chapter 10 . 6/22/2017
Please for Kami sake, Update this wonderful, beautiful work! I really love to see how this would play out.
corrinlone77 chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
Good story. I am sad it was not continued.

Cheers
Corrin
Pedro52 chapter 10 . 12/31/2016
awsome
AFL baby AFL chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
will this story be continued?
fvbngv chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
Please update.
sExGoDs chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Can we please get a Harry/Lana sex scene/lemon/smut please.
Can we please get a Harry/Lana/Isobel sex scene/lemon/smut please.
Exivus chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
Classic Lucifael work. Great ideas for the story, awkward-sounding dialogues and of course abandoned.
movielover8210 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Please update again soon, i have been trying to find a Harry Potter/Smallville xover for ages that is just plain interesting and yours is the first one of the kind i have found so far.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ICE CREAM PIE AND GREAT FANFICTION
continue this story again _
afi123 chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
This had such potential...
Edgar3t chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
do you plan on continuing this story? Enjoying it so far
Chris chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Superb story, I want more.

Just one tiny thing, there was only one spelling mistake as far as I could tell, and really it is just a spell check error.

I walked "past" the store. I "passed" the ball.
That is the only mistake I could find in all 10 chapters, but I couldn't be arsed to go back and find the paragraph it is in.
Redripper666 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
its a real shame this was left to fade away was a fun read
vc chapter 10 . 5/2/2015