Reviews for After The Storm
shugokage chapter 9 . 1/27
Wow this was an amazing story and I think it could have rivaled Ascension of Ra if it was a bit longer good job!
saashi samy chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
i really like the story

is very interesting

to be continued?

update please
saashi samy chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
I LIKE THE CHAPTER
shiffle chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Come back and update! I love this story
Darth Lelouch chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I would like to see Isobel like Harry's (servant) girlfriends...but not Lana please.
Good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
nice. unique. i like where this story is going so far. too bad the last update is two years ago. ugh.
Advent of Shadows chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
It truly saddens me that the odds of this getting updated again are likely 1 in a million, but I enjoyed reading this up to this point all the same.
killamike chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
update please it a good story
black potter 365 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
This is amazing hope you continue this story
kyoshi711 chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
It's a great story and I hope you continue it.
Aire5 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
n.n
FF8 Squall Lionhart chapter 10 . 10/15/2013
The dilemma of what to do with a person is always a hard one to figure out. Can Harry really just let a person that is likely to cause damage to walk free? He would be allowing the deaths of how many people?

At the same time, can Harry really kill her based on his knowledge of how she'll -likely- act, of how she'll possibly act? I would say yes, but who I am is very different from any depiction of a "good guy". (Except perhaps some more esoteric anti-heroes)

Isobel sticking around Smallville seems unlikely unless she was forced to. Could/would Harry do that? It seems the most plausible solution, yet it creates such a messy situation. What method would he have of keeping an eye on her otherwise?

You could add some awkward scenes of mixed identities... but I feel it really wouldn't match the tone. Perhaps there is space for differing philosophies based upon time periods. The Age of Enlightenment didn't really take hold before Isobel died.

Thank you for writing!
Godogma chapter 10 . 10/14/2013
I'd love to see this continued.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
Looking at date doubt will continue but even as is one of the better HP/S crosses.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
GREAT! you did the story justice, didn't fck anything up and then stop writing when it starts getting good..

Come on man... lol