Reviews for Buried, But Breathing In Regret
Brother Bandit chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
Fantastic story
There's so much feeling.
DeafDesire chapter 4 . 12/3/2011
good job on this chapter..
WeesaBee2010 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Wow! Your story is like the first iCarly story that goes deep with a subject Dan can't put on the show. Really like the story and the dynamic of the trio. Awesome work!
pigwiz chapter 4 . 8/18/2011
Gads this is good...

Of course, would not expect anything else from you.

Update as quickly as you can please. :)
pigwiz chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
I really like the way you are presenting the characters. It reminds me of a slightly watered down (but still gritty) detective novel from the 1930's.

:pig
pigwiz chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Excellent
pigwiz chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Holy Poop! How did I miss this before!
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
"You are probably right": What you wrote in the author's note about my last review after the chapter ended. Unfortunately, in this case, maybe I was. / I was thinking that things were looking up. Griffin gets 15 years in prison, plus a life sentence as a registered sex offender. Pretty great for Carly, right? But then of course, there's still the old nightmares (and repressed memories, which eventually cause her to accidentally punch Freddie) that she deals with, and to make it worse, she's been cutting herself, *and* Spencer hauled ass all the way to France (right?). / On the upside, if there is one, she does have Freddie and Sam to help her out. And now, because of Freddie, Sam is able to help out even more, because he's taking her in to live with him and Carly. Hugging and Puckett admitting that she missed Freddie. Hmmm... For once, they're actually acting like they're best friends with each other, and not just with Carly. But seeing as how this is a tragedy/angst story, it wouldn't be wrong to think that it won't be much more (if any) happiness left after the moment I just mentioned. / But with that said, nice work, sock... Oh, and are we ever gonna see "...Moonlight" again? Just asking... Later.
baronvonmilo chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Great chapter hopefully there is some light at the end of the tunnel for Carly.
OneHorseShay chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Great read sockstar. Slow and steady with Carly's recovery allows for plenty of Carly/Freddie moments even if it is just two more chapters.

Spencer, father like son, that's one thing I wouldn't see Spencer taking after his father, but one never knows what a person is capable of doing once push comes to shove. Hopefully Spencer can put his head on straight and get back where he belongs.

Looking forward to more.
pink-strawberry-lemonade chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Really great work, Sock. I really hope they can help Carly. It's great to see how Freddie and Sam are putting aside their differences because they care so much about her. It feels very real; you always do a great job of conveying emotions through your writing. Loved it :]
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
So Sam works at a demolition factory? It makes sense. But seriously, it's good that Freddie is coming back to Seattle. Generally, it's a surprise that he left, but for Carly's sake, he's back now, so... And Griffin is gonna stay in jail. Score one for the good guys, I guess. But for some reason, I'm thinking there's some more painful stuff to deal with. The only question is what happens next, and when...
baronvonmilo chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Good story very intense. You got on the edge of my seat to see where this is going.
pink-strawberry-lemonade chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Finally! I was wondering if you'd ever continue; I loved this chapter. I love Freddie in this chapter, and the story in general. Really, really great job, sock! :D