Reviews for Possessed
This was funny. I wish they had some kind of moment like this in the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
hahahahaha!
Aj chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Poor valmont. I wish there are more fanfic on shendu and valmont. It was funny when shendu answered the phone to valmont's mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
My valmont and shendu are so funny. I wish we can watch this on tv espacially valmont's reaction when his mum calls
MsCouvy chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ha ha. Cute story, nice work :)
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
XD funny
Shi-P-Dream chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
jajajaa! very good! these two fighting are the best!
Whip-Owl chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
The end was too funny. Come to think of it, it all pretty much was.
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Lol Brilliant!
Prowlgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Cool fic! I love the discussions between Valmont and Shendu XD
Jewel Magix chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh the things you'll read! Love it and faving! -Jewel
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Bahahahahaha! Very good. A little bit of Valmont always makes my day better, and you have the character down pat. ;) Nicely done!
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
WOW I loved ur fanfic,

Valmont and Shendu are my fav, I was always in stitches at their arguements during the series. You got their characters very well, you should do more comedy between the two :)

poor valmont doesn't even escape his animal loving, cold-ridden roomate in his dreams! :P

Aww...

Great work, It put a smiel on my face and was a perfect end to the day lol

xx
DecepticonFan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Nice little fic here. This genre needs more Valmont, Shendu stories. (NOT yaoi, but humorous ones like you wrote. I don't care for yaoi/yuri, slash, etc.) Shendu possessing Big V was what made Season 2 all the more epic and hilarious. You should really write a full story on Shendu and Valmont's adventures while sharing the same body. I loved your other JCA fics. (The Demons! Saga) Please consider my idea. Thank you!