Reviews for His Failures
Punk Samurai Space Lizard chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
OOh. it's believable! It gives me that same delightful, imaginative feeling the movie did, which is a very good sign! Keep at it, because you've got good plot development already, and - what I REALLY like as a writer - excellent grammar! I'm new to this fan fiction thing, but I liked your story a lot more than some of the other ones I read!
draegonfire chapter 5 . 6/5/2002
ooohh, this is getting good...please keep posting!
Belle of the Night chapter 5 . 3/13/2002
Very intriguing! I like this story a lot! You HAVE to continue! Very well-written.
Silver Space chapter 5 . 3/12/2002
hmm a very interesting story keep up this great work.
Tifani Ferisu chapter 3 . 3/5/2002
oh no a traitor in the midst!
Ravyn chapter 3 . 3/4/2002
Very intresting. I must say quite a few good twists of the cord. Looking forward to more. :)
Shadow-Nightshade chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
I like it, keep it up.
Ladie of the Bees chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
I really like your story! This is getting good... keep writing so I can find out what happens between Saffron and Mordred...
Sorceress Morgana chapter 3 . 3/3/2002
This is an interesting story, I like it. I hope to see more chapters out soon!
SarahTheOneAndOnly chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
It's really yummy...heh..I want Mordred..O.o..I can't wait for more!
Faux Fox chapter 2 . 3/2/2002
It's getting interesting. I'd really like to see where this one goes.
Jabberwalkin chapter 2 . 3/2/2002
I think it is really good so far. Can't wait to finish it
Mariel1 chapter 2 . 3/2/2002
Told ya I'd review! You're off to a pretty good start. I hope to see more soon! And I hope you finish this...too many good stories go unfinished out here. It's blasphemy...BLASPHEMY, I TELL YA! heehee...

Anyway, great job!
SarahTheOneAndOnly chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
Absolutely lovely..It seems a bit different from your usual style though..I dunno..hmm..Keep up the good work..I can't wait for more.
LadySorrow chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I think you're off to a good start. Nice character developement, can't wait for more soon.