Reviews for My Guardian Angel
GMWriter chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I like this...the relationship dynamic is unique. I have to say you have converted to me a Quill shipper. Please make more Quill stories!
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
sweet story

mel
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Very sweet.
MillaMayhem chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
loving your work :)
Perilous Velocity chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was just perfect and sooooo heart-warming :D

I absolutely adore this story!

Once more - amazing!

Magdalena.
diavoloduchessa chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Loved it! :-)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
a good one
n2aabmmummy chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hi Ruby! This is not a review for My Guardian Angel. I wanted to get in touch with you and since you don't accept pm, had to look for a story I didn't review. So, how do like the scene between Will and Quinn in S02 E01? I know he was trying to restrain her but it still looked like a hug, right? It gave me some ideas that I felt like sharing with you. This is more of a one shot, with no relation to your previous stories. Will and Quinn got together during summer and let's just suspend reality(since Quinn did just give birth, so would not likely be having sex so soon), had a sexual relationship. Once school starts, Quinn throws herself head on into regaining her popularity (ie Cheerios, etc) and Will feels her pulling away from is totally in love with Quinn and is desperate to retain her love. Quinn starts to get into a relationship with Sam, the new quarterback , as it would help boost her popularity(I know he's supposed to be Kurt's but this is make believe)and Will tries to prove to Quinn that Will and her are perfect for each other,and to continue their illicit but full of love (on his part) relationship.
miuhleex3 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
FREAKISHLY LOVED THAT!

'Quinn supposed that if he was a girl, he would be on the same monthly pattern by now'

LOL, this was just amazing: quill WHOOT!
Tracy chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Huh, so freaking adorable.

I love it!
kcaj22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This is your cutest Quill fic to date! ]
KattyKit2003 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
that was awsome! My favourite of urs i think, one if my favourites anyway. I almost cried when she left! Keep writing quill please, iam now a huge fan :)
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awesome! I love the fics where Will becomes Quinn's guardian, I love the fics where Will raises Beth, I love the fics where Will & Wuinn raise the baby together, and I love the fics where they become romantically involved.

AND THIS STORY HAD ALL OF THEM! Sure, I didn't get the sexytimes, but seriously, i got everything else.

Well done.