Reviews for MOOSE!!
Kyra2 chapter 11 . 12/11/2002
So I finally locate this story again, after months of sitting around wondering what happened to it. And I learn that it is no longer being written! Why have you stopped? You must continue!
Riona chapter 11 . 7/25/2002
Hehehehe!_ Hysterical! Keep up the good work!
Aya-kun chapter 11 . 7/23/2002
*goes into hyper otaku giggle fit* WAI!

sing along!

I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait till we go to Otakon! WOO! _ can't wait to Giraffe people! wai!
LittleIsa chapter 11 . 7/22/2002
This one of the funniest things i have ever read PLEASE write more!
Chen-Too chapter 11 . 7/22/2002
Yay! Great story! One thing: It's too bad WeiƟ and Schwarz didn't fight with stuffed animals! Teehee... I thought Omi was bringing Moose to the mission, hehe. Have fun at Otakon!

~C2
Kyri chapter 11 . 7/22/2002
YAY! the moose story got up dated!
Dave chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Very interesting, but it'sa good laugh much like the real series. Keep up the story, it seems like ya got something god goin here.
sabaku-kotaishi chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
_ Wai! I love your fic! Anou, write the next part! Please? Btw, do you still want me to draw a piccie with Omi and the moose?
THE Guacamole chapter 10 . 4/13/2002
Its Schu!SHI NE Crawford!
Green Jello chapter 10 . 4/13/2002
This story is getting better and better! Please keep writing.

I'm glad you liked the pic. _
Akari1 chapter 10 . 4/12/2002
Hey, you're goin to VA? Come visit me! You can Moose me. _'

Glad you got Schwarz in on the act. I love Schu.*shojo bubbles* *sighs*

and Farfie *drool* and Nagi just makes me feel like a Shotacon hentai. o.0 Don't care much for Crawfish *shrugs*

What was I trying to say...I dunno.

I'd like another serving of MOOSE! please.

I think it's time for bed. *snooze*
Akari1 chapter 9 . 4/12/2002
Aww, kawaii. Omi has his moose on his head just like Ryu-chan and his Kuma. They should get together and run around whacking people with plushies. "MOOSE!" *whack* "KUMAGOROU BEAM!" *thwap* hehe.

Poor iddle Nagi-chan, I hope he get's Schu for that.
Kayla chapter 10 . 4/12/2002
i luv this fanfic! omg this is great. it actually kinda resembles my household...except we have a pink flying elephant and cow, a screwed up dishwasher, various weapons and projectiles, vengance, 3 blenders with various "fun" cereals, one gaint toy store(closest one)that well, they hate us now. *grins* that and we have many acres for war indeed. and all the people are weird i swear...but i am the oddest. heh. chow my minions. oV
Kyri chapter 10 . 4/12/2002
bout time you updated thsi again! *squeeks happily*
Matura chapter 9 . 4/5/2002
This is too funny! I just LOVE this especially aya with his giraffe. I just can't wait for the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »