Reviews for A Time to Fight
MayFairy chapter 35 . 5/24/2011
again, just totally awesome! they probably wouldn't have a very peaceful wedding, and this was hilarious.
Doctor-River chapter 35 . 5/24/2011
Beautiful end to a beautiful story, I loved it so much! I think I may read the whole thing again D

That was a great chapter and of course it wouldn't be right to have the Doctor and River without running! I loved it!
Rebekah Reynolds chapter 35 . 5/24/2011
love love love! kisses and turtles for you. !

so glad I signed up for alert. because I don't know when I would have come back to this one , I've never reviewed this story before but I love it, I loved it whe you separated the three doctors and I love what you've done with the doctor and river... wow I said love a lot back there... toddles from becca ;)
Sini chapter 34 . 4/9/2011
Your story is soo good I can't wait ti the next chapter (hopefully soon ;))

Keep up the amazing writing
rosexknight chapter 34 . 1/29/2011
I got a notification!

Omg bachelor party with Rory! D Love how Amy's making sure he's not late. Awesome.
rosexknight chapter 33 . 1/29/2011
Awww! So cute! X3 I love how it's like "Doctor!" "Bye Pond!" lol. Awesome chapter. Cant wait to read the next one!
MayFairy chapter 34 . 1/28/2011
hahaha! brilliant way of ensuring he gets there on time!
Monkey and Music Lover chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
Omigod too cute! Great job! Wooo time for the wedding... heeeey you skipped Martha LOL can't wait for more. :D
MayFairy chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
oh, cute cute cute cute cute! wedding invitations, i knew it!
MayFairy chapter 32 . 1/14/2011
haha so cute! i love tthat she fixed the TARDIS!
rosexknight chapter 32 . 1/12/2011
Yay! Good ol' blue TARDIS! Brilliant! Love how River fixed it!
rosexknight chapter 31 . 1/7/2011
Awww! Poor Doctor! I feel so bad now...the TARdIS has to be a Poliece box though! It's just how it is! Please make it better River! T-T
MayFairy chapter 31 . 1/4/2011
yes! she's going to turn it back into a police box! it just isn't the same otherwise.
rosexknight chapter 30 . 1/3/2011
Ha! Love the Rose/River rivalry! Pooh I can't wait to see what's next! Please update soon okay? D
rosexknight chapter 29 . 1/3/2011
Saved by River! When she was nine and a half! Haha! She's always saving him then! )