Reviews for You Know You Love Me
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Love it!
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
cool...ehhh...what happen to me...why i am interesting in yuri!
ahhh!
you make my mind became dizzy!
Hitsugi Zirkus chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
(I wonder what Oz said xD With her, it could be any number of things, hohohoho)

I told you I'd return to review! /oWo/

This is probably...what, the fourth time I read this? xD Can't help it, I always need a yuri fix and there's never any pairings I support! *tableflip* So I always find myself coming back to this fic to keep me a little more sane than I was before x)

Ahem. Anyways. I fudgin' love this, its glorious! The idea of Femslash!Ozbert is so perfect, I can totally see this! Why, oh whyyy does this make so much sense than them as boys! (I'm going to spaz alot, but it's your fault for making this).

And I chuckle at their girl names. I'll have to make a note of that if I ever decide to write a femslash And Gil is just too adorable I respect your dominance of the situation, Oz. Take advantage of her! 8D

I love your writing. The plot was full of giggles and nosebleeds. Very in-character, too, y'know, for girls xD Simply adore the idea.

This has potential to be so much more! I know you wrote this almost two years ago, but if you're still into the PH fandom, I would love you forever and give you cookies for the rest of your life if you decide to make a full-blown sexbent!Pandora Hearts High School AU (see? Doesn't that have a lovely ring? *shot*)

Um, okay. I think I ranted enough owo

Have a wonderful day/afternoon/evening/night/end-of-the-world :3
ladybugseatppl chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
._. I know I'm a straight girl not into yuri, but this was rather interesting
devilberry chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
THIS.

Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.

Ack.I can't think of anything about this that I /didn't/ like. OzxGil? Yes please. Schoolgirls? Yes please. Yuri? Yes please.

Secretly, I'm a flaming yuri fangirl, but good yuri pairings are hard to come by. BUT OZ AND GIL. My God. So perfect and adorable and I melted everywhere.

I was squirming because of how fucking adorable they were for the entire first half. Just the idea of them as girls...argggh. Too cute! ...and then as I read on I started to squirm for an entirely different reason ._.

And like, my goodness, as cliche as it is I am SUCH a sucker for High School AUs, and just...the mental images of Oz and Gil as school girls. It will never leave my brain, nor do I want it too.

And no, love. It's not bad at all that you want to write more. In fact, I'm going to be that obnoxious reviewer and BEG you to write more. Male!Alice/Male!Sharon is...delicious. Just delicious. It's the only word I can think of. And now I'm picturing them as little school boys in ties and blazers and aaaah. How many times am I going to use the word "adorable" in this review? ...Any chance of a full length genderbent High School fic? I would pee myself. And then worship you. Forever.(...and may I suggest the idea of fem!Elliot/fem!Leo? I'm sorry, but my brain is really running away on me here...and, dare I say it, I may have to take it upon myself to write ElliotxLeo yuri if you aren't interested ._.)

I apologize deeply, dear, for I'm certain that I sound like a brainless flailing fangirl (which, at the moment, I must admit I'm pretty damn close to), and I didn't even take the chance to applaud your writing style (which was lovely and hilarious) or how deliciously IC your characters were Break! My goodness, he wasn't even in it, but the idea of him (her?) giving Oz a pink vibrator...absolutely too perfect. And Oz groping Gil's boobs at random? Lovelovelove.

I certainly wish I had more talent in the artistic area, because nothing would please me more than drawing you some fanart of Oz and Gil with boobs and plaid mini-skirts, but alas, my drawing skills are nonexistent. So sorry!

And again, apologies. So very much rambling! But I really did love this immensely, and reading it made me beyond happy (: Thanks for the FABULOUS read!
NijiH chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
o/o

Now I'm craving some Ozxgirl!Gil /
Kumori Getsuyobi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I can't believe that i'm enjoying yuri story OwO this is good, and i'm still can't believe that i'm enjoying yuri w

by the way, GREAT! xD i want to see more of stories of you keep going 8D
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow now I'm hoping to see more gender bending of this type! Great work!
TotalAlias chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Where's my yaoi? D:
It was good though. I was forced to picture Gil as a girl...I think he'd be very pretty...?
Oz WOULD act like that. Nice(:
Kyuun chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Interesting! I had trouble picturing them as girl but this was actually really good.X3
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very awesome. 8D
Maka-chan12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
wow liked that more than i had expected to. (but you already know i don't like yuri that well) but that was actually a good story. I loved shy Gil! It was so cute! i think you should try to write more of this kind of stuff (i know funny to hear coming from me right?). I think it would be fun to see how the other characters would act it sounds like it would be hysterical. well anyway still awesome as always. i seriously need to finish watching Pandora Hearts damn it. and now i want to write more GilXOz. (that and also CielXSebastian.)
suchabeautifuldreamer chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Haha, I love this I love FEM!Oz and FEM!Gil X3

I think you should continue! (LOL Shad xD)