Reviews for The Jelly Bean in the Bones
flowerkin chapter 63 . 12/6
This chapter was amazing. Caroline was so sweet and almost true to a little of her puckish nature from the show. I could see her asking that question. And Parker and Booth bonding and feeling the angst together. You write with so much feeling. Great job.
Kimberly Estes1 chapter 66 . 10/4
Crayon clown I had a similar story myself. I enjoyed the story now looking for some kind of a continuation. I think you did a real good job depicting the characters and I'd like the change in the story of her pregnancy. You write very well.
Kimberly Estes1 chapter 8 . 9/18
All I can say is I'm enjoying your writing. I'm just glad you wrote 66 chapters. I'm pleasantly surprised you're touching base on events that took place during the series and you're also keeping the characters true to their form. And your kind of filling in the blanks for the scenes we never saw. That were skipped over by the writers of Bones. Thank you
chuck fan 81 chapter 66 . 6/28
please update i love this story
KKKat chapter 66 . 12/1/2018
Hi!
I'm finally up to date and I really hope that you continue this one in the future because I really LOVE it!
the wordless writer chapter 66 . 8/23/2018
Guys I found her on Twitter she’s going to Finnish it she’s been busy with her masters degree and two kids
FoxyBeat chapter 66 . 8/14/2018
I don't usually read unfinished fanfiction because I'm not very patient. But when I read your summary I got really interested and curious! I love the plot and how you portrayed the characters. I hope you still plan to finish this wonderful Story! I will be waiting! Really want to read your take on bones motherhood.
the wordless writer chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
Loving every chapter please update soon
Brains trust chapter 66 . 7/18/2018
I have loved every part of this story!
Please oh please update it soon.
the wordless writer chapter 1 . 6/27/2018
Please finish the story I will kidnap David for you if that means the story will be finished
HugeJulieAndrewsFan chapter 66 . 6/15/2018
Please update this story cause I’m not the only one that wants to know what happens next with them
the wordless writer chapter 1 . 5/18/2018
Update pretty pretty please I really need to know what happens pretty pretty please finish it
HugeJulieAndrewsFan chapter 66 . 12/3/2017
Just finished reading it and enjoyed it. Please update with more chapters please I would like to see what happens next
nourseholly chapter 64 . 6/22/2017
Love it I can't wait for the next update I hope it is really soon
nourseholly chapter 21 . 6/18/2017
Loves it please update really really really soon
1,041 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »